Emby 4.6.50 & New TV (TV Cards Direct)

MrGrymReaper

MrGrymReaper

Hi @Luke @ebr,

I was wondering with your recent new update to 4.6.50 whether you have included the new direct support for live tv via tuner cards without additional software (e.g. MediaPortal, WinTV etc)? As the changelog doesn't mention it, but doesn't mean that it isn't present. As it may be an unlisted change, anyway I have tried to find the release announcement for the new version as it may be mentioned either way in that post. But it doesn't seem to have been written and published yet could someone please answer me on the situation with this question please?

Thanks,

MrGrymReaper

Edited by MrGrymReaper

Hi.  No, not in this release yet.  That is definitely something we will mention when it is ready.

Thanks.

MrGrymReaper
1 minute ago, ebr said:

Hi.  No, not in this release yet.  That is definitely something we will mention when it is ready.

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply. Anyway could the release announcement please be put up for your new release!

The release has not fully rolled out yet.  We will get an announcement out but we're always stuck between a rock and a hard place here because, if we put it out before it is available everywhere, we get a million questions about why they don't have it yet.

Thanks.

MrGrymReaper
1 minute ago, ebr said:

The release has not fully rolled out yet.  We will get an announcement out but we're always stuck between a rock and a hard place here because, if we put it out before it is available everywhere, we get a million questions about why they don't have it yet.

Thanks.

Alright.