Jump to content
techchad

Remote Play from Web Client

Recommended Posts

techchad

I'm having a problem getting the Remote Play to work with XBMB3C.  I've checked all SMB shares, I am using the UNC path substitution instead of E:\path.  Remote Play does work for my Media Portal Client.

 

Here's a snippet of the XBMC.log when i hit play:

 

11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: ===== XBMB3C START =====
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: XBMB3C -> running Python: sys.version_info(major=2, minor=7, micro=5, releaselevel='final', serial=0)
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: XBMB3C -> running XBMB3C: 0.9.530
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: 13.2 Git:20140817-0f3db05
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: XBMB3C -> Platform: Windows
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: XBMB3C -> LogLevel:  0
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: XBMB3C 0 -> Version : 13.2 - {u'major': 13, u'tag': u'stable', u'minor': 2, u'revision': u'20140817-0f3db05'}
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: PLAY ACTION URL PARTS : ['10.0.0.110:8096', '487b0bfd48694b1f2a6cc083b183a056', '-1']
11:05:48 T:3444  NOTICE: PLAY ACTION URL AUTO RESUME : -1
11:05:48 T:3444   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name '__language__' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c\default.py", line 2630, in <module>
                                                PLAY(param_url, pluginhandle)
                                              File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c\default.py", line 826, in PLAY
                                                userid = downloadUtils.getUserId()
                                              File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.xbmb3c\resources\lib\DownloadUtils.py", line 78, in getUserId
                                                return_value = xbmcgui.Dialog().ok(__language__(30045),__language__(30045))
                                            NameError: global name '__language__' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
im85288

It looks like it's failing to find your userid.

 

I fixed the error above and will put a fix version out later on. You can try the latest on github if you would like to test it quicker.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
techchad

Yup that cleared up that error, now I'm just getting a Username not found error...username is configured correctly in settings.  Tested credentials from web session and all seems well there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
techchad

Case sensitive usernames...did not know that.  My problems are resolved thanks IM85288!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...