Trakt - Sync library to Trakt.tv (Failed)

gberg

On 3/31/2021 at 5:53 AM, gberg said:

I see the log olso shows a whole bunch of "Error Trakt: TraktResponse not Found:{}" messageds when Trakt schedule runs. I don't whant to spam this thread, more than I already have done, so here is what it looks like.

https://pastebin.com/raw/nZt4RPJm

@gberg are you still seeing this?

• 7 months later...
EmbyLogin
On 10/03/2021 at 07:25, gberg said:

Anyone else having issues with Trakt.tv plugin at the moment?

For me the Import playstates from Trakt.tv works just fine, but Sync library to Trakt.tv failes after just 1 second.

Here is what the log reports:

*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.5.4.0
	Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
	Operating system: Linux version 4.15.0-136-generic (buildd@lcy01-amd64-029) (gcc version 7.5.0 (Ubuntu 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04)) #140-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 28 05:20:47 UTC 20
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.8
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: /var/lib/emby
	Application path: /opt/emby-server/system
	System.Exception: System.Exception: Get failed
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
	Source: Trakt
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Edit.

I have removed the Trakt.xml file and then set up a new Trakt.tv token which didn't help. 

Then I removed the Trakt.tv plugin and reinstalled it, that didn't help either

After that I Revoked the access for Emby on the Trakt.tv site, and then set up a new token in the Trakt.tv plugin, also without any effect

I'm getting this identical error log on mine as well.

Will contact trakt and see what the problem is 

15 hours ago, EmbyLogin said:

I'm getting this identical error log on mine as well.

Will contact trakt and see what the problem is 

Let us know what you find. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
EmbyLogin
On 09/02/2022 at 15:45, Luke said:

Let us know what you find. Thanks.

Nothing account related. They stated the account is not locked or limited.

I can also log in and there are no messages or anything.

The issue appears to be with the plugin itself.

Please let me know what I can do to help resolve this.

EmbyLogin
On 23/02/2022 at 10:55, Luke said:

Hi, are you still running into this?

Hey sorry I didn't get a notification for your post. I am still having issues with this yes. Nothing is syncing with Trakt

On 2/25/2022 at 4:59 PM, EmbyLogin said:

Hey sorry I didn't get a notification for your post. I am still having issues with this yes. Nothing is syncing with Trakt

Can you please go over a specific example?

Thanks !

• 4 weeks later...
Pog22

Yeah this trakt plugin no longer works for me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and get the same sync error. I'm in my phone now I'll get the log later today and update this post

On 3/26/2022 at 5:13 AM, Pog22 said:

Yeah this trakt plugin no longer works for me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and get the same sync error. I'm in my phone now I'll get the log later today and update this post

Hi, yes that would be great, thanks.

anther1989

Hello, where can I download the trakt plugin?

Answer me I found it, thanks

Edited by anther1989

Gilgamesh_48

I have, in the past, had problems with the Trakt plugin but the problems I had seem to have gone away. However i have a new problem which is simply showing an error when there is not one.

In particular when the plugin runs is sees to work just fine and my data on the Trakt website gets updated and if I do an import on another server the shows get updated correctly. That is on Server #1 the Trakt plugin works but reports an error. It simply says "failed."
If I just run Trakt on server #2 it never shows any errors.

I do not really "need" to fix the problem as Trakt works fine but I am curious and I do not like seeing the "failed" message even though it seems to have no meaning.

BTW: I have done all the "normal" things like uninstalling and reinstalling the Trakt plugin I even uninstalled and reinstalled Emby. (But I did not rebuild the database.)

Could this indicate something wrong in the database?

Lastly this started several moths ago but I took no action when it was first noticed because it was working and I had other things that took priority but right now I have some time so I thought I would revisit the problem.

Pog22
On 28/03/2022 at 02:42, Luke said:

Hi, yes that would be great, thanks.

Hi Luke, this is the error report of my Trakt plugin fail from my log

*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.7.0
	Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
	Operating system: Linux version 4.15.0-142-generic (buildd@lgw01-amd64-039) (gcc version 5.4.0 20160609 (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.12)) #146~16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Tue Ap
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.21
	Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Data path: /config
	Application path: /system
	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: InternalServerError
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetCollectedShowsRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncShows(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
	Source: Emby.Server.Implementations

• Like 1

Hitsville

Is there any more news on this issue.

I really need to be moving away from Plex now after their latest antics. Sadly though I'm sat here with my libraries still marked as unwatched. 

Here's the output when I run the Import play states

2022-04-06 11:50:09.688 Error Trakt: Error syncing trakt data for user Hitsville
    *** Error Report ***
    Command line: C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.22000
    Runtime: C:/Users/Dave/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 12
    Data path: C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application path: C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: InternalServerError
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
       at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetPlaybackShowsRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.SyncTraktDataForUser(User user, Double currentProgress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress, Double percentPerUser)
       at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)

1 hour ago, Hitsville said:

Is there any more news on this issue.

I really need to be moving away from Plex now after their latest antics. Sadly though I'm sat here with my libraries still marked as unwatched. 

Here's the output when I run the Import play states

2022-04-06 11:50:09.688 Error Trakt: Error syncing trakt data for user Hitsville
    *** Error Report ***
    Command line: C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.22000
    Runtime: C:/Users/Dave/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 12
    Data path: C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application path: C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
       at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetPlaybackShowsRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.SyncTraktDataForUser(User user, Double currentProgress, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress, Double percentPerUser)
       at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncFromTraktTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)

I'm not sure about this one. I would check that series in the metadata editor as well as all of the episodes and make sure all the external ids are correct as well as the season and episode number values for each episode.

Hitsville

I have rescanned my libraries and refreshed all metadata.

Nothing whatsoever is being marked as watched. The whole sync only lasts around 4 seconds.(But doesn't say failed.)

@Pog22Do you have things working yet?

Edited by Hitsville

20 hours ago, Hitsville said:

I have rescanned my libraries and refreshed all metadata.

Nothing whatsoever is being marked as watched. The whole sync only lasts around 4 seconds.(But doesn't say failed.)

@Pog22Do you have things working yet?

I would check that series in the metadata editor as well as all of the episodes and make sure all the external ids are correct as well as the season and episode number values for each episode.

Hitsville
6 hours ago, Luke said:

I would check that series in the metadata editor as well as all of the episodes and make sure all the external ids are correct as well as the season and episode number values for each episode.

Sorry Luke it may be a language/translation thing but you say “I would check that series...” 

I'm not sure what you mean here.

This isn’t restricted to a particular series/show (if that’s what you mean.)

Edited by Hitsville

Hitsville

Ok. One more go with this.

I have completely reinstalled Emby on my local and cloud server. 

I have enabled the Trakt plug-in.

I have created a single library with five movies that all have perfect metadata and are all perfectly matched.. 

Still Trakt refuses to pull watch status  for any of those movies.

shall I just go to Jellyfin where it works? 

Hitsville
On 13/04/2022 at 16:28, Luke said:

Server log?

Sorry. I have a few long shifts at work. I will get around to providing server logs as soon as I get chance.