Tags as Sidebar sub-menu

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

FR for Tags to be included in Sidebar as a collapsible sub-menu, in the line of Playlists and Collections sections. Would make handling/identifying/manipulating way more handy. 

Edited by GrimReaper76
Tagged 😁

While, on the face of it, that makes sense - isn't it likely that there could be 100s or 1,000s of these?  Making that kind of presentation less than practical?

GrimReaper
3 hours ago, ebr said:

While, on the face of it, that makes sense - isn't it likely that there could be 100s or 1,000s of these?  Making that kind of presentation less than practical?

Might be, but same can be applied to Playlists as well, I reckon majority will still be inside some reasonable number. And hence the "idenifying" part, I'm sure over the years I've amassed considerable number of them which have been long forgotten by now, that would surely help to trim them down (think Genre Cleaner). And also have my more dynamic 'sub-libraries' way more accesible, as opposed to creating a Collection. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Or limit them by alphabetically 26+# dropdowns, that would surely make navigation that much easier. 

Edited by GrimReaper76
Append