Jump to content

App doesn't work without access to Google store


Recommended Posts

xiaobaiya

App can input user name and password

But it crash after entering

The end of the video is about the tv

Link to post
Share on other sites
ebr

Hi.  Can you please describe exactly what you are doing and what is happening?

Link to post
Share on other sites
xiaobaiya

  

29 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Can you please describe exactly what you are doing and what is happening?

 

Because there is no Google shop in China, I download APK and put it on TV

Such as video

When I turn on emby

crash

And back to the desktop

Edited by xiaobaiya
Link to post
Share on other sites
ebr

Oh, okay.  The app does require access to the Google store. That is probably the problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ebr changed the title to App doesn't work without access to Google store
xiaobaiya
2 minutes ago, ebr said:

Oh, okay.  The app does require access to the Google store. That is probably the problem.

Is there any solution? Now I use the mibox, the experience is not very good

Link to post
Share on other sites
ebr

Hi.  We require the Google play store for validation.  I'm not sure what would happen on a device that doesn't have access to it as I don't have access to any such device.  We can try and look into it in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
xiaobaiya
4 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  We require the Google play store for validation.  I'm not sure what would happen on a device that doesn't have access to it as I don't have access to any such device.  We can try and look into it in the future.

Okey, China is quite special. No matter mobile phone or TV, there is no Google play

Mobile phones can be solved by special methods, but TV is not easy

It would be great if you could make a special version

Of course, thank you very much for your answers

Link to post
Share on other sites
xiaobaiya
21 minutes ago, Luke said:

This should work without it:

 

OMG,amazing,which solves the problem that has plagued me for months

Thank you very much.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...