#41 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts
  • Local time: 11:01 AM
  • LocationOn an Oil Rig somewhere

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

Hey Cheesegeezer, I think I found a small bug. In MBC, when I go into either my TV or Movies directories, The first show in the list sets the Genre description for all the shows. But when I enter a show directory, say 30 Rock, it will display the Genre correctly. When I back out of the 30 Rock directory all the Genres for all the files in the list are all now showing the Genre as Comedy. So in my TV list I'm at Almost Human and it shows the Genre as Comedy. I enter the Almost Human directory and it changes thr Genre to Action, Crime, Drama. Back out to the main list again, and now all shows Genres are listed as Action, Crime, Drama.

It's a really small bug, but I thought I should mention it.

Xenon is now my fave theme by far!

Thanks

Xenon ver: 1.0.0.5

MBC ver: 3.0.196.0 7-19.1

MBS ver: 3.0.5326.13255

Hey there, which view are you seeing this in?  Coverflow, ThumbStrip, Details, etc.  Cheers

#42 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:11 AM

It's ok, i assume you mean detail view

I just managed to repo this in detail view, none of the other views show the genres

Cheers

• porkbone likes this

#43 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

I noticed a small bug atleast i think it is. When a description is long/big the mediainfo icons are way to small on thumb strip not even readable. Also on the details page the description will overlap the poster. I can post screens if needed.

Fixed in 1.0.0.7 

Not a bug, but I think the old version (non-congruent) of Royal got added back into the most recent update?

Fixed in 1.0.0.7 - however Everybody will have to delete the old Royal.mcml found in the XenonStyles folder.... found here

C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Plugins\Xenon\XenonStyles

Hey Cheesegeezer, I think I found a small bug. In MBC, when I go into either my TV or Movies directories, The first show in the list sets the Genre description for all the shows. But when I enter a show directory, say 30 Rock, it will display the Genre correctly. When I back out of the 30 Rock directory all the Genres for all the files in the list are all now showing the Genre as Comedy. So in my TV list I'm at Almost Human and it shows the Genre as Comedy. I enter the Almost Human directory and it changes thr Genre to Action, Crime, Drama. Back out to the main list again, and now all shows Genres are listed as Action, Crime, Drama.

It's a really small bug, but I thought I should mention it.

Xenon is now my fave theme by far!

Thanks

Xenon ver: 1.0.0.5

MBC ver: 3.0.196.0 7-19.1

MBS ver: 3.0.5326.13255

Fixed in 1.0.0.7

Please see this post for more details on other features.

@buddyweiser you need to try out the ThemeVideoBackdrops now with Xenon.  Cheers?

Edited by Cheesegeezer, 11 August 2014 - 10:53 AM.

• porkbone likes this

#44 porkbone OFFLINE  

porkbone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Local time: 04:01 AM
  • LocationColorado

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

Wow. That was fast! All fixed and Thanks! :)

• yardameus likes this

#45 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

Wow. That was fast! All fixed and Thanks! :)

That's how I roll ;) Hahaha

The missus says that too :S

Edited by Cheesegeezer, 11 August 2014 - 11:01 AM.

• yardameus and porkbone like this

#46 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:29 AM

Next release will introduce a Shortlist feature.  Thanks to @radeon for giving me the idea of how to add items to the shortlist.  

Essentially you will click a button up in the top right of the screen (config panel) to activate the Shortlist mode.  When in shortlist mode when you click on an item it will send the item to the shortlist rather than open the final details page.  There will then be a  button next to the Shortlist mode button that will show once in shortlist mode to allow you to view the shortlist.

The shortlist will be reset to 0 when exiting mediabrowser or if the user chooses to clear the shortlist.

If the user exits shortlist mode but there are still items in the shortlist then the Show Shortlist icon/button will still show allowing the user to create a shortlist across multiple collection folders.

Subdued users will see this feature implemented in the near future also.

Anyways here's some images for you

SHORTLIST ICON

Idiyty6.png

SHORTLIST

JtcXlYl.png

CLEAR SHORTLIST OPTION

U81wPCv.png

EMPTY SHORTLIST

3wT8m2M.png

ALREADY ADDED NOTIFICATION

enU893v.png

• yardameus likes this

#47 yardameus OFFLINE  

yardameus

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 724 posts
  • Local time: 05:01 AM
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

Nice...  The wife will love this.  Go through the movies, add options for evening view to shortlist.  Pick one, watch it, shut down mbc, sleep.  The next day the list is all clear and tidy. 

• Cheesegeezer likes this

#48 RonNCmale OFFLINE  

RonNCmale

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Local time: 12:01 PM

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it is the way xenon is suppose to work. I can open media browser and click new and all new movies show, watched and unwatched, all work, But, If I click movies and then hit the back button and click on new, watched or unwatched it shows "no items found". Is this normal for xenon.

53f5e06a0beb8_Capture1.png53f5e0763aa66_Capture2.png

#49 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:30 AM

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it is the way xenon is suppose to work. I can open media browser and click new and all new movies show, watched and unwatched, all work, But, If I click movies and then hit the back button and click on new, watched or unwatched it shows "no items found". Is this normal for xenon.

53f5e06a0beb8_Capture1.png53f5e0763aa66_Capture2.png

Nope, i must not be refreshing the list when returning to the ehs.  I'll look into it for you.

Cheers

#50 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

Hey people, I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be fairly silent over the next couple of months with regards to Xenon.

I'm moving house and have a tonne of work to do.  I can still code however getting the updates out there will rely on me getting an internet connection. Until that is installed in October (need satellite internet as too far from the phone exchange), i will either have to go into the office or use it when i'm offshore or in hotels.  

Please continue to post your issues, but expect delay in answers or solutions from me.

I do apologise for this inconvenience, but it's only temporary.

Anyways, you all take care and I'll see you from time to time.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese :D

• CBers and Echostorm like this

#51 Echostorm OFFLINE  

Echostorm

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 32 posts
  • Local time: 07:01 AM

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

Thanks for the heads up bud, you're leaving it in really great shape. 

• Cheesegeezer and yardameus like this

#52 Echostorm OFFLINE  

Echostorm

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:29 AM

Hope all is going well for you bud.  The theme is perfect but I can't seem to find any documentation on how to setup that brushed steel background in the EHS and config screens I see in your screenshots. Thanks again!

#53 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

Hope all is going well for you bud.  The theme is perfect but I can't seem to find any documentation on how to setup that brushed steel background in the EHS and config screens I see in your screenshots. Thanks again!

EDIT: thanks but I wouldn't say it's perfect.  lots of little things to tidy up!!

It's an MCS (MediaCenter Studio) theme I modified.

https://www.dropbox....ncrete.mct?dl=0

I could add a theme Backdrop of it which you can select from the main config under Theme Options and Show Theme Background.

Edited by Cheesegeezer, 10 September 2014 - 09:14 AM.

#54 Echostorm OFFLINE  

Echostorm

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:53 AM

That's awesome bud, thanks very much.

#55 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:34 PM

That's awesome bud, thanks very much.

awesome for the mct file or if I add a theme background?

#56 Redshirt OFFLINE  

Redshirt

Android Adept

• Alpha Testers
  • 5078 posts
  • Local time: 04:01 AM
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

Cheese. Loving the theme... but this one thing is driving me nuts. It's like Gorbachev's forehead, you can't not look at it :D

5411d3321b87c_Untitled.png

• Cheesegeezer likes this

#57 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:58 PM

Cheese. Loving the theme... but this one thing is driving me nuts. It's like Gorbachev's forehead, you can't not look at it :D

5411d3321b87c_Untitled.png

Hahahahah yeah it is a bit. Great catch Red and thanks, glad you like it. Damn i thought i put in the logic to remove that if the RAL was turned off..... finally an easy fix to do!!!
  • Redshirt likes this

#58 RonNCmale OFFLINE  

RonNCmale

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

RonNCmale quote: I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it is the way xenon is suppose to work. I can open media browser and click new and all new movies show, watched and unwatched, all work, But, If I click movies and then hit the back button and click on new, watched or unwatched it shows "no items found". Is this normal for xenon.

Cheezegeezer quote: Nope, it must not be refreshing the list when returning to the ehs.  I'll look into it for you.

Have ya had a chance to look into it yet?

Thanks

Also how do you add a theme (Concrete.mct file) to xenon

Edited by RonNCmale, 11 September 2014 - 05:03 PM.

#59 Cheesegeezer OFFLINE  

Cheesegeezer

Theme Dev

• Developers
  • 2582 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:51 AM

RonNCmale quote: I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it is the way xenon is suppose to work. I can open media browser and click new and all new movies show, watched and unwatched, all work, But, If I click movies and then hit the back button and click on new, watched or unwatched it shows "no items found". Is this normal for xenon.

Cheezegeezer quote: Nope, it must not be refreshing the list when returning to the ehs.  I'll look into it for you.

Have ya had a chance to look into it yet?

Thanks

Also how do you add a theme (Concrete.mct file) to xenon

Unfortunately, I had completely forgotten about it, with the move and all.  I'll add it to my list now.

@buddyweiser @yardameus @aspdend can you repo this issue above? Thanks

I have been trying to repo this issue and can't.  What versions are you running for MBC and MBS please.

So as there have been a couple of requests, I've added the "Concrete" background to the theme as the theme background, however if you can't wait for next update here's how you can add it.

You need a program called MediaCenter Studio

Follow these instructions here on how to install

http://www.hack7mc.c...stallation.html

To install the theme:

For those unfamiliar with Media Center Studio simply run the program and select the Themes tab. From that tab select the Import Theme button and select the Concrete MCT file to add it to Media Center Studio’s theme listing. From there select the New theme and press the Apply button. The theme will be applied to Media Center and should appear the next time you launch the program.

Edited by Cheesegeezer, 12 September 2014 - 03:36 AM.

#60 RonNCmale OFFLINE  

RonNCmale

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:46 AM

I'm using the following

MBS=Version 3.0.5366.22005

MBC=3.0.207.0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xenon, mbc, theme, bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users