Odd behavior with Weezer albums

yardameus
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

And/or write IDtags from within the web dashboard????

Sent by lumia 1020 & Tapatalk

ginjaninja

For multidisc cds I started using different disc id tags and leave the album name the same for all discs and place all discs in the same folder which works for me. This seems to work better identifying my albums with music brainz than when I used the album name "disc 1", "disc 2" before like you're doing. However, a lot of my music is fubar right now also. Albums under an artist are merged into random albums, different weird stuff, sort of a mess :)

I also use this design. There are mp3tag actions in the mb3 forums tools section to help automatically move content into this structure (once picard or some other mp3tag action has injected the disk numbers).

for me, the new attempts to detect multi disk albums from folder names and subfolders are creating all false postives.

'Classic trance 5' and 'mtv unplugged 2001' are being detected as multidisk parts, which they arent.

Given a folder structure is mandated for other mb3 functions, then perhaps multi disk detections could be firmed up by constraining support for some prescribed formats which cant be miss detected.

Otherwise a less ambiguous detection might be.

'(^* *{0,1}|^)(d|cd|disk|disc)*{0,1)\d{1,2}*$'

In pigeon regexp.

To identify a folder which is part of multidisk album.

Eg path has 'albumname (cd 01)' as well as 'albumname disk1' or just 'disc 1'.

Edited by ginjaninja