Can't reset password - Premiere

diaz1510

So you are getting that message when confirming the PIN?

Please say exactly where you are when that message happens.  Do you have access to your server dashboard?

Jimmyjunga

OK nvidia box asking me to enter pin code to login, so I go to the emby pin page, and enter username and password then the message pops up as shown, so I can't use it, I've even tired to use emby on Web browser but it's saying the same thing, 

Can you try re-linking your account on your server by deleting your ID/email from the Connect field and saving and then re-adding it?

Jimmyjunga

Ye sure, I've done that but still the same thing,??? Frustrating 

Edited by Jimmyjunga

MarkHighPeak2

I forgot my password,.so can't change it as I can't remember it.  I also cannot log onto Emby after the reset

Can you log into your server by just using the server address and local user and password?

Just now, MarkHighPeak2 said:

I forgot my password,.so can't change it as I can't remember it.  I also cannot log onto Emby after the reset

Please go to your profile here and change your password.

1 minute ago, Jimmyjunga said:

I'm on someone else's server not my own, 

You said you re-linked your user account on the server dashboard.  Did you not actually do that?

Jimmyjunga

OK now I'm, lost I've changed my user name and password, and still got the same error, I'm on someone else's server (that's the thing I get the shows on ye) sorry I'm out my depth I think that's all right, so are you telling me I need to contact them and ask them to reset it their end? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmyjunga said:

OK now I'm, lost I've changed my user name and password, and still got the same error, I'm on someone else's server (that's the thing I get the shows on ye) sorry I'm out my depth I think that's all right, so are you telling me I need to contact them and ask them to reset it their end? 

Yes, changing your username on this site is not going to have an affect on your server login unless the server admin has linked that user via Connect.

Jimmyjunga

I haven't changed the username only password on here, so it shouldn't be a problem on the server should it as that's not changed, but I've asked them to look at it anyway, 

Sswiftstreams

@Jimmyjungaim having the exact problem.no issues for months until this moring 845 people can't access my server.the cloud on my server is there but wont let me pin anyone.

Jimmyjunga

Yes mate same thing, I'm very frustrated, I've tried everything bar changing my username, I put by mistake but I'm not very tech savy and now I'm just frustrated, it's worked perfectly since 2018 until this morning. 

Jimmyjunga

The only thing is, on the nvidia shield, where you get up next on the emby app in the boxes below the app its self, I can go to a show and it plays, but if I click the emby app itself it's asking for a pin code, but then I go to the emby pin code page on my phone as I've done many times to enter the pin and then a message pops up saying it doesn't recognise my username or password, so that's where I am right now, I'm waiting for the bloke who's sever I'm on to reply, but if it was the server how can I get what's next to work, and now the app surely if its his end I couldn't veiw anything. Or am I wrong, I'll give it aho once he responds but this only happened after embys matinance work that I was told has been going on past day or two, 

10 minutes ago, Sswiftstreams said:

@Jimmyjungaim having the exact problem.no issues for months until this moring 845 people can't access my server.the cloud on my server is there but wont let me pin anyone.

Hi.  Can you try one of these again right now?

Sswiftstreams

ive tried again and its now working.says 845 on the server but none have access unless i repin them