Can't reset password - Premiere

diaz1510

diaz1510

So I am trying to log in remotely and keep getting an incorrect username/password entry.  It had been awhile since I've used it and went to do a reset.  But when I click on the Forgot Password button, from the website login screen, it sends me to an error page....is something going on?

Untitled.jpg

Jimmyjunga
15 minutes ago, ebr said:

Getting same issue only started this morning, can't do anything, yet on the app up next is working just can't click on the app itself as its desplayed message same as yours or as attached , not recognised username or password, tried changing password but that's not working either, 

Screenshot_20200611_140220_com.kiwibrowser.browser.png

Edited by Jimmyjunga
Spelling mistakes

1 minute ago, Jimmyjunga said:

Getting same issue only started this morning, can't do anything, yet on the app up next is working just can't click on the app itself as its deployed messages same as yours, not recognised username or password, tried changing password but that's not working either, 

Hi.  This isn't the same issue as that isn't the password reset procedure.  Please explain exactly how you are trying to log in and to what.  Thanks.

Jimmyjunga

OK all worked fine last night, this morning it's started to display the enter pin code message, so as usual go to phone browser and enter username and password and pin as on screen but it's telling me it doesn't recognise the username or password, tried several times several browsers just incase even as this one states tried changing password but I get the same message as this post on that, 

So I can't open the app, but can use it on the up next section only, can't login, but did manage to once and left browser open to chat to you, but still not working on nvidia shield. 

Hi.  Exactly what app?  Where are you trying to log in?

Are you entering the same user and password that you used to login to this forum?

Jimmyjunga

Android on nvidia shield and website on browser same issue on both just keeps saying same thing, so android on both 

Jimmyjunga

Nothing has changed my end, I was told you had some matinance thing going on last few days, has that done something that could lead to this, had it few years without anything going wrong, this is the 1st time. 

AdrianW

May or may not be related - but, I couldn't login to the new forums today. I had to reset my password (I just set it to the same one again) and now I can login.

I actually got locked out for a while before I reset the password.

1 minute ago, Jimmyjunga said:

Nothing has changed my end, I was told you had some matinance thing going on last few days, has that done something that could lead to this, had it few years without anything going wrong, this is the 1st time. 

Can you please try resetting your password on the forums?

Just now, Jimmyjunga said:

It's not letting me change my password, I get error messages like the above? 

Okay, never mind...

2 minutes ago, Jimmyjunga said:

It's not letting me change my password, I get error messages like the above? 

No, wait - you don't need the reset password link because you are already logged in here.  Just go to your profile and change your password there. 

2 hours ago, diaz1510 said:

So I am trying to log in remotely and keep getting an incorrect username/password entry.  It had been awhile since I've used it and went to do a reset.  But when I click on the Forgot Password button, from the website login screen, it sends me to an error page....is something going on?

Untitled.jpg

Can you go to your profile here in the forum and try editing your password there - then try logging in again using that password?

Jimmyjunga

Ok it allowed me to change it on here but same thing whenever trying to enter pin to get back in the app on Android on Nvidia shield??

Jimmyjunga
17 minutes ago, ebr said:

Can you go to your profile here in the forum and try editing your password there - then try logging in again using that password?

And you are using the exact same ID and password as in here?  Try your email address...

Jimmyjunga

OK click on emby android app and or emby on the browser, I need to enter pin again for me to use the emby app on my nvidia shield TV box as this is how it's been since this morning,