Current Status of all the Kodi add-ons

TeamB

laola

since I moved to Kodi 19 I was also forced to use "next gen for Kodi". and I am regretting very much that I can't use EmbyCon anymore (without other major drawbacks). Synchronizing is working just by chance - I have to manually update the libaries from time to time. Switching from living room to the bedroom and expecting that the playtime is synchrinzed doesn't work in most of the cases... 😞 

So I am really hoping to get Embuary back and that I can use EmbyCon again - this gave me no no trouble the last 1.5 years....

Edited by laola

TeamB

EmbyCon should  work fine with kodi 19.

Its the skins that are not updated yet, if you can find an updated skin that let's you edit the home screen menu and widgets you can just use that with EmbyCon instead of Embuary for now.

• 3 months later...
mattia3rd
On 6/23/2020 at 4:11 PM, Luke said:

We'll be hiring someone to help ensure Kodi 19 compatibility when it releases, so nothing to worry about there.

Is this still true?
I didn't see any update in the plugin.. Am i wrong ?

1 minute ago, mattia3rd said:

Is this still true?
I didn't see any update in the plugin.. Am i wrong ?

Hi, yes, there has been a large number of updates in recent months. Where exactly are you looking for them?

mattia3rd
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, yes, there has been a large number of updates in recent months. Where exactly are you looking for them?

Hi, sorry I just finished to read all the post right now.
The first thing I understand from posts is that the current Emby for Kodi is discontinued.

Well I'm still on Kodi 18 so I haven't any issue with Kodi at this time, but It's nice to know ahead that when I will upgrade Kodi to 19 version I will have to switch to kodi-next-gen or EmbyCon.

I've been redirect here from another user, my issue is that Emby for Kodi cannot be used anymore with EmbyServer after upgrading it to 4.5 version (from 4.5). To be more precisely, from Kodi I can connect to emby server but in the "Play On" feature my Kodi is available no more..

Hope to be clear

mattia3rd
Just now, mattia3rd said:

Hi, sorry I just finished to read all the post right now.
The first thing I understand from posts is that the current Emby for Kodi is discontinued.

Well I'm still on Kodi 18 so I haven't any issue with Kodi at this time, but It's nice to know ahead that when I will upgrade Kodi to 19 version I will have to switch to kodi-next-gen or EmbyCon.

I've been redirect here from another user, my issue is that Emby for Kodi cannot be used anymore with EmbyServer after upgrading it to 4.5 version (from 4.5). To be more precisely, from Kodi I can connect to emby server but in the "Play On" feature my Kodi is available no more..

Hope to be clear

Sorry I did a mistake, I just figure it now.

I followed this guide to install Emby con Kodi so it's EmbyCon what I have on my Kodi...

Sorry about this

• Thanks 1