cucoops

directly run Emby

cucoops

Hello! I have a problem - I reinstalled the system and now I can not directly run Emby for WMC. Earlier I programmed the remote control so that Emby starts immediately through WMC. And I forgot how. I can not find the .exe file for shortcut. Can you help me?

Luke

@@jachin99 did you ever do this?

jachin99

See here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/desktop/windows-media-center-sdk/bb189052(v=msdn.10)

Specifically you need to create a shortcut as described below.  You need the application guid & entrypoint GUID from the registration file.  I bet the registration file is found under EMC's program file folder.  Alternatively, EMC might create a desktop shortcut when it is installed that can somehow map to a remote button. 

ehshell.exe /entrypoint:{application_guid}\{entrypoint_guid}

This switch starts Windows Media Center and navigates directly to a registered entry point, where application_guid and entrypoint_guid are strings that contain the GUIDs of the application and entry point identifiers for the entry point to launch.

ebr

See here.

cucoops

Спасибо!

cucoops
object  ---> %windir%\ehome\ehshell.exe /nostartupanimation /entrypoint:{ce32c570-4bec-4aeb-ad1d-cf47b91de0b2}\{fc9abccc-36cb-47ac-8bab-03e8ef5f6f22}

it works, thanks guys!