Cloud Sync - How to Get Started?

JulesC

JulesC

I don't see a mouse pointer on that video. Are you logged in as an admin on each platform. Confirm you login user.

Use the web admin, not a client for this type of "admin" functionality.

@@cayars Yes, I logged in as an Admin on each platform. That’s what is so strange.

As as the admin in the "web app" you can't see the hover over big dot?

Any change we could do a quick TeamViewer session so I can see what you see?

Carlo

pwhodges

I don't know why you're saying this.  The mouse-over features appear with a non-admin user - indeed my screenshot above was taken with one such.

Paul

pwhodges

@@pwhodges attached is my screenshot of Theatre v3.0.11. As you can see, when I mouse-over I don't see what you're seeing.

You certainly don't see what I'm seeing.  The first obvious difference I see is that your alphabet selection menu is on the left, when I've only ever seen it on the right in any client, including the one under discussion.  Are we really looking at the same thing?

Paul

Because in general you want to use and admin interface and not a client interface o manage the server.

The clients aren't built to do this.  They are "clients" not admin interfaces.

Use the web admin interface to mange the server and it's content.

pwhodges

Seeing the interface items pop up on mouse-over is not in any sense an admin function, though.  The play button, or favourite or watched selections are normal user options.  In any case, I see these things (including the multi-select spot) in a non-admin user (screenshot above), and the OP is not seeing any of them in an admin user (also screenshot above).

Paul

The specific functionality that he is looking for in only available via the web admin.

There are a lot of client/user functionality that can be done but this sin't one of them.

pwhodges

This is in no way an admin issue, though.  The mouse-over features appear for non-admin users (as in my screenshot), and the OP is not getting them even in an admin user (see their screenshot).  Fix the mouse-over issue, and there should be no problem, because they will have access to the feature.

Paul

Edited by pwhodges

JulesC

I don't see a mouse pointer on that video. Are you logged in as an admin on each platform. Confirm you login user.

@@cayars when I run the Emby Web Client - http://app.emby.media/ and login as Admin I have the expected experience.

PROBLEM SOLVED  :)

@@cayars and @@pwhodges - thank you for your continued assistance and support.

Edited by JulesC
  • Like 1