Audio format reading method options

khenghis

khenghis

Hi, I dont know if a lot of user multiplex there mkv before uploading but would be a sure awesome feature if we could have the option that instead of telling us formately witch language the audio track is, it only read the actual track name.

For example. As a french user, I have most of my media in both french and English Audio ( wich btw work amazingly good work on that ! ) However, as a canadian user, I also try to obtain most of them in Quebec French Audio version. Now, as most of them are only availible in France French Audio, I still apreciate being able to know the diference on the one I have wich is currently Impossible since French is a unique Language Tag and Emby currently on read the Language Tag.

Also, same thing for the subtible, some of them or Forced, some or Full and some time there only commentary but since there all in the same language there's no actual way to identify them threw emby other than English, English and English

Thank for your consideration ! 

Edited by khenghis

Mkilbride

What he means is...emby does a good job at labeling audio tracks...but not subtitle tracks. He wants an option to have emby only rename audio tracks, but leave subtitles alone. I think. At least, that is what I want.