Memory leaks in OS system when streaming

HugeChromePeach

HugeChromePeach

jDeisel. Stuck inside? Nope.

Stating I want the issue resolved on a product that doesn't work or I want a refund on a service I was only able to use for two days is harrasment to you?

Hilarious.

I'm embarrassing you all at this point. Log off and sit down.

mastrmind11

Mastermind thinks it's entitlement to point out the product that cost money doesn't work as well as the free service the Emby directly ripped from.....

Mastermind is a seething Boomer. Funny.

check my profile, millennial, I'm gen x, which is the generation that can proudly sit between yours and the boomers and LOL all day at the nonsensical garbage you both come up with.  anyway, go find your safe space, this web forum is far too harsh for you apparently.

mark-in-dallas

jDeisel. Stuck inside? Nope.

Stating I want the issue resolved on a product that doesn't work or I want a refund on a service I was only able to use for two days is harrasment to you?

Hilarious.

I'm embarrassing you all at this point. Log off and sit down.

Stating that the product worked perfectly for 2 days before the problem arose is a STRONG indication that the problem is NOT with the product, moron!  Refusing to provide logs to help the developers identify and help correct the actual problem and lashing out at everyone who posts is an even stronger indication of the level of arrogance, incompetence, cockiness and narcissism the idiot making those posts is afflicted with.

Can you just go away now?

mark-in-dallas

In case anyone else is wondering, no you can't block a user on the forum 

Actually yes you can, and I got tired enough of seeing this idiots rants to go look for it and block him.:

5ea89ec2da411_ignored.png

Edited by mark-in-dallas
  • Like 1