Manually ADD Boxset Collection Option

blade005

blade005

Is there no longer an option to manually ADD a Boxset to your collection in the Metadata Manager?

I thought in previous MBS versions that you could enter the Metadata Manager select your Boxset Collection and there was an ADD button available. I like the ability to decide what does or does not get added to my Boxset collection, so I prefer not to use the Auto Boxset plugin. Am I missing where that option is now? If not, could it be added back to a future release?

Not a huge problem. I just went to my Boxset collection (\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data\collections) and added the collection folder I wanted with the [boxset] tag, re-scanned my library and then I could enter it in the Metadata Manager under Boxset Collections and ADD the Titles I wanted in the collection.  It would be nice if that ADD option were still available in the Metadata Manager.

bloodtaker

I see that that part disappeared.

A work around would be to go to the individual movies that you want in the collection and add the collection id to those movies.

blade005

I see that that part disappeared.

A work around would be to go to the individual movies that you want in the collection and add the collection id to those movies.

Ah. Good idea.  I guess I took the longest path possible by adding the folder to data/collections path, re-scanning library and then adding titles.  Rube Goldberg moment, I guess.  :D

Edited by blade005

Vicpa

Hi !

Maybe I am missing exactly what you are asking.

To manually add a collection, in the web client I just go Collections\New (button at top on right) and give it a name. When you hit create it takes you to a page where you can add titles etc. 

Koleckai Silvestri

In the newest builds, the "New" button isn't available in the interface. I hope the image makes this more clear.

nbFr7AL.jpg

Vicpa

AH

The dev builds. I was pretty sure I was on the latest beta build

Thanks for the clarification !