Thanks all for helping but i got it fixed.
Im gonna try to explain the experiance and steps i did to fix it maybe you guys can look in to it and see if something there needs to be fixed may it be the user interface or something or just my stupidity.
I found out there are 2 ways of "deleting" a collection.
Option 1: You go into the collection and remove all the content from it and the collection dissapears.
Option 2: You go to the metadata menu and you delete it there (im not sure if it will also delete the content you have on the harddrive with movies it does)
I have also managed to recreate the problem and i think autobox does it automaticly (not sure not gonna try)
When i made my dune collection in this case i had it search automaticly for the metadata online... normaly that wouldnt be a problem for a collection unless its dune you get legaly blond collection dune doesnt has a collection on The Movie Database (yeah i know wtf)
So what i did was deleting the collection like i did with option 1 not thinking about option 2 because i already tried to delete metadata from a movie and with option 2 it deletes the file on the HDD aswell so for me only option 1 remained, but option number 1 does not delete the xml or any other data it just doesnt show anymore but the collection is still there. (i dont if it is supposed to do that)
So what i did to fix it is you rename 1 of the duplicates and clear out the other duplicates (so it will hide again)
then i went to option 2 and deleted the collections from the metadata menu and rescanned the libary files and they didnt show up anymore.
If you renamed a collection first scanned the libary the other duplicates will get the same name again. (With me it even happend after 5 minutes not sure if it did because of a sheduled task or any other automated tasks)
Hope this post will help you guys ot or other users.
PS: Sorry for my Bad English
Edited by Puppie, 18 February 2020 - 06:27 AM.