• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 drevokocur OFFLINE  

drevokocur

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 08:29 AM

Posted 20 January 2020 - 02:47 AM

hi, I'm using the latest media server version (windows 10) as well as the latest lg tv webos app. it often happens, while navigating through the the gui of the tv, that the loading icon is shown and the server becomes unresponsive. if I go to the "connect server" menu, it won't find the server which was connected couple of seconds ago. I'm connecting to an internal ip address. the only solution is to either restart the emby server or the lg tv emby app. there is nothing in the log, just a connection from the app and that's it, no other info after the problem occurs - I can attach the log though. the connection between the server pc and the tv is ok - e.g. the plex tv app + plex server are working ok, I can connect to the windows pc via dlna app of the lg tv. so, it comes down to the problem only being in the emby server/emby lg tv app. any idea, what's wrong? thanks

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157148 posts
  • Local time: 03:29 AM

Posted 20 January 2020 - 01:01 PM

Hi there, can you please attach the emby server log from when this happens? Thanks.

#3 drevokocur OFFLINE  

drevokocur

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:12 AM

hi luke, will do when it happens again. thanks

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157148 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:18 PM

Great, thanks !

#5 drevokocur OFFLINE  

drevokocur

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 01:04 PM

hi Luke, I found out there's a problem with the trakt.tv plugin

the trakt.tv pin is correct. any idea?

2020-01-25 17:59:14.765 Error Trakt: Error sending scrobble
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.3.1.0
    Command line: C:\Users\Storage\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Runtime: file:///C:/Users/Storage/AppData/Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: C:\Users\Storage\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application directory: C:\Users\Storage\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Unauthorized
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
     at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<>c__DisplayClass34_0.<<PostToTrakt>b__0>d.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.Retry[T](Func`1 function)
     at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.PostToTrakt(String url, Object data, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
     at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.RefreshUserAuth(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SetRequestHeaders(HttpRequestOptions options, TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.PostToTrakt(String url, Object data, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
     at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendMovieStatusUpdateAsync(Movie movie, MediaStatus mediaStatus, TraktUser traktUser, Single progressPercent, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at Trakt.ServerMediator.KernelPlaybackStopped(Object sender, PlaybackStopEventArgs e)
    Source: Emby.Server.Implementations

TargetSite: Void MoveNext() 

#6 drevokocur OFFLINE  

drevokocur

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 08:52 AM

well, even though I uninstalled the trakt plugin ,the problem occurs again. mostly, when I watch a movie for a couple of minutes, the stop the movie and return the dashboard, I'm not able to do anything - I can browse the dashboard, but I'm not able to display a movie detail etc. becaue it won't load.

attached is the log.

#7 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157148 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 01:04 PM

Hi there, did you forget to attach the log?

#8 drevokocur OFFLINE  

drevokocur

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:42 AM

Attached File  emby2.txt   40.04KB   1 downloads I'm sorry, the log is attached. The movie was playing, then I returned to movie details, then back to the homescreen. If I try to open another movie, it won't display/load. The same goes for any other media I try to open from home screen. If I click the "select server" from upper right menu, it displays the server, but says "connection failure". I restarted the server then and the tv app started working again.

Edited by drevokocur, 30 January 2020 - 11:44 AM.

#9 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157148 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:48 PM

Hi there @drevokocur can you please attach the complete emby server log as this is only a snippet. Thanks.

#10 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157148 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:58 PM

Hi there @drevokocur, are you still running into this? I think you supplied me with the log file after the crash occurred, but what I really need is the previous log from when it actually happened. 

Thanks.

#11 drevokocur OFFLINE  

drevokocur

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:16 PM

hi luke, sorry for the late reply. I re-checked the log, I do not recall what time the problem occured. I will send you a new one once it happens again - and yes, it's still disconnecting

#12 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157148 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:33 PM

Great, thanks !

#13 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 157148 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 04:25 PM

Hi there @drevokocur, we're about to release Emby Server 4.4. Can you please re-evaluate with that once available? Thanks !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, disconnect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users