New to Emby, which I am trying to setup purely for mobile device access. So far, Emby is not pulling any metadata for my media files. Here is how media is setup:
1. Movies are stored in /movies/<decade>/<year>/movie_title.mkv
For Blu-Ray - /movies/<decade>/<year>/movie_title
2. Series are store /series/<series_title>/series_title_s01/series_title_s01e01.mkv
3. There are no .nfo stored with the movie/series files
4. Emby has read only access to the media volumes
5. Emby is running on a dedicated Linux VM, with binary install (not docker)
The above conditions are fixed and will not change. What I am looking for is an option to manually update the metadata to add the movie, series title, thetvdb id/themoviedb id and have Emby pull the remaining information. Unfortunately, the editor does NOT allow me to change the series title and I cannot locate where the metedata info is stored in the DB.
Any help appreciated.
Edited by media-serve, 13 January 2020 - 11:22 AM.