Media Browser Client (iOS) iPad

MSL_DK

mediacowboy

That update is pending apples approval. As soon as it is out you iPad should update.

deanomac

It was available, I installed it, but no change.

Still no play button available.  Any hints on how to get this new update to do what it said on the tin?

hifiaudio2

I installed the latest update, and my play button is back, but for a while now I am unable to see any cover art in the "Movies"  tab.  I can see it in the shows tab, and even under "parents movies"  if I go to the folder view,  but not under the normal movies tab.   

All my new movies are showing up on the home screen, etc, but just no cover art on the movies tab.

Latest IOS build, 5582 beta EMby server.   Tried reinstalling ipad app.  Server has been rebooted, etc.

Hi all,

I recently installed the Media Browser for iPad app and I cant get it to load. After touching the icon the app just disappears. If i have a look at the apps running in the background i can see it there but if i select it, it just closes on me again but still seems to be running in the background

I have removed the app and reinstalled.

I have a Ipad air running 8.1.2. I have jailbroken the ipad although the same issue was happening before i jailbroke it.  ANy ideas?

Thanks!

overClocked!

Hi all,

I recently installed the Media Browser for iPad app and I cant get it to load. After touching the icon the app just disappears. If i have a look at the apps running in the background i can see it there but if i select it, it just closes on me again but still seems to be running in the background

I have removed the app and reinstalled.

I have a Ipad air running 8.1.2. I have jailbroken the ipad although the same issue was happening before i jailbroke it. ANy ideas?

Thanks!

How is your storage and memory usage on that iPad? Running low on either?

My suggestion is to unload all apps first (double press the home button and throw all loaded apps up off the screen to unload from background memory), perform a reboot of the iPad (power off and restart) and try again.

Running just fine for me on all supported iOS versions.

How is your storage and memory usage on that iPad? Running low on either?

My suggestion is to unload all apps first (double press the home button and throw all loaded apps up off the screen to unload from background memory), perform a reboot of the iPad (power off and restart) and try again.

Running just fine for me on all supported iOS versions.

Storage and Memory are fine. 

Tried turning off and back on. Still not working. 

Deleted the app, turned off and back on, reinstalled app.... still same thing happens

at a complete loss. 

• 2 weeks later...
Aztech

Hmm I'm still getting a stop start problem when using iOS devices and pushing it to the chromecast.

Works fine locally and when I push the same file from Android.

Hope it gets resolved soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
kreeturez

guys almost 8 months just to get this simple update, wow :wacko:

It's been ages since I last updated (haven't hit the App Store in a while.)

I'm impressed compared to the last version I had.

The family's absolutely loving this version of the app. Nice job, @@darwindeeds !

Edited by kreeturez