Why do my Genres work with my "Movies" folder, but not with my "TV Shows" folder?
This was working perfectly for me with "MB2", but unfortunately I had to upgrade to "MB3" because my "MB2" software was corrupted. My setup is listed below:
- I use "Media Center Master" (MCM) to fetch my metadata, images, and subtitles for my Movies and for my TV Shows (so I have turned off all downloads for "MB3" in "Configure Media Browser").
- I have added two media folders to my "Media Library" in MB3. My folder "M:\Movies" has the Folder type = "Movies". My other folder "T:\TV Shows" has the Folder type = "TV shows". These two folders are on two different mechanical hard drives (HDDs).
- I made my own custom Genre names, and I added my own choices for the Genre images. Each Genre name is in its own folder with the selected Genre image file named "folder.jpg". These Genre name folders are sub-folders under [C: > Users > PaulD > AppData > Roaming > MediaBrowser-Server > ImagesByName > Genre].
- I use "MB3" as a plug-in for "Windows Media Center" (WMC).
WMC correctly shows all 32 of my Genre names and images for my "Movies", as shown in my attached file "Movie Genres.pdf".
Movie Genres.pdf 217.09KB 7 downloads
But, WMC incorrectly shows only "GlowGaze.Com", "Sports", and "Thriller", as shown in my attached file "TV Show Genres.pdf".
TV Show Genres.pdf 134.41KB 12 downloads
MB3 correctly shows all 32 of my Genre images for my "Movies", as shown in my attached file "Movies Genres in Media Browser.pdf".
Movies Genres in Media Browser.pdf 158.58KB 8 downloads
But, MB3 incorrectly shows zero Genre images for my "TV Shows".