I'm not sure if this is a known problem or if it has been experienced by anyone else? The problem I'm experiencing is the intermittent cutting out and skipping of the last few seconds of a music track when playing on Kodi using Emby. If you choose to play an album then, randomly, when playing the last few seconds of music of a track are skipped and the player jumps to the next track. I've done a clean install and checked using a number of configurations and the problem is reproduced. I've noticed the following:
- The problem doesn't occur when playing with a 'standard' Kodi configuration using an SMB source and connection for the Music store on the file server.
- The problem doesn't occur when using EmbyCon
- When using the Emby plugin, the Fast Foward/Skip Forward and Fast Back/Skip Back controls are missing on the Full Screen Player view but do show on the Home Screen mini-player (Confluence Skin) on the Estuary Skin the FF/FR controls are missing.
- Problem is not to do with player Cross Fading setting.
- Sometimes a track will play to the end and sometimes the same track will cut out a few seconds before the end and jump to the next track.
Configuration is: Emby Server 126.96.36.199 Emby Kodi Plug-In 4.1.14
Log File - https://paste.kodi.tv/oqigeyovel
Would welcome any suggestions about how to fix problem.