• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 denzoid OFFLINE  

denzoid

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Local time: 05:49 AM

Posted 04 July 2019 - 02:25 PM

A couple weeks ago I noticed a bunch of missing cast and crew data completely missing on a bunch of newly added movies. I figured it might just be some temporary glitch so I manually selected "refresh metadata" which did not retrieve the cast and crew so I selected "Identify" and that did add the cast and crew info. A week or so later I looked at a few of the movies I "identified" and the cast and crew were missing again. I looked at my settings and thought I would try UN-checking the option "Automatically refresh metadata from the internet" AFTER I manually updated the titles missing cast and crew. It's a week later and the same titles are missing cast and crew again. Upon further inspection many (70-80%) of my movies are missing cast and crew and it seems all the new titles I have added in the last 1-2 weeks are missing cast and crew. A day or two ago I "identified" a few titles and then chose "Lock this item to prevent further changes" from the edit metadata section, so far those titles have retained their cast and crew data. Any ideas/suggestions? I have thousands of movies and would like to find a way to correct this other than manually going through every title. Any ideas? Log attached.Attached File  embyserver1.txt   59.76MB   0 downloads

Edited by denzoid, 04 July 2019 - 03:08 PM.

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 140105 posts
  • Local time: 11:49 PM

Posted 04 July 2019 - 10:45 PM

Hi, try refreshing metadata on the media that contains the actors.

If you have locked metadata or disabled internet metadata features then this could be causing this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cast, crew, missing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users