I am trying to have Emby always automatically download subtitles even if video already contains embedded subtitles, but it is not happening automatically.
Would anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Here are what I know
- Automatic subtitle download is working. I observe another video in the same folder having subtitles downloaded automatically
- File is mkv format
- Playing the file does show English (Default SUBRIP) in CC
- No subtitle file is saved in folder for that video, even though the option to skip if embedded is unchecked
- Manually going to the video Edit Subtitles options with require a hash match does come up with Hash match results
- I can manually download the subtitle, and observe the subtitle file in the folder
- I tried turning debugging log on, and running the scheduled download missing subtitle job, but I did not see any useful log