Jump to content

Can't use trailers on my apple tv


djsix2
 Share

Recommended Posts

hi @@djsix2, what happens when you try? Can you please describe the issue that you're having? Thanks !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
djsix2

Yes but it's for every movie no trailers at all and its also missing actors and actress info on their profiles. 

post-470705-0-63538200-1560977894_thumb.jpg

Edited by djsix2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@@djsix2 That's because many of the trailers come from YouTube and currently these are not supported on Apple TV. We hope to support them in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

its also missing actors and actress info on their profiles. 

 

Can you explain what you mean by this? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

djsix2

here is a screen shot on my apple phone you can see the actress name and you who they are in the movie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

djsix2

here is a screen shot on my apple phone you can see the actress name and you who they are in the movie. So it's missing that information and trailers of all movies. 

post-470705-0-34289200-1560979056_thumb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
djsix2

AppleTV 4k-Still no trailers and when scrolling through movies you can't search by the alphabet on the right side are you going to update?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
cypher0117

Resurrecting an old thread instead of creating a new one.

Just wondering what the status of this feature is?

Also will cinema mode work on appletv if trailers does not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/13/2021 at 9:35 AM, cypher0117 said:

Resurrecting an old thread instead of creating a new one.

Just wondering what the status of this feature is?

Also will cinema mode work on appletv if trailers does not?

Hi, the app supports trailers and the cinema mode feature, just not trailers from YouTube as there is currently no way to play them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

cypher0117

Does cinema mode pull trailers from someplace other than YouTube, or will it only play local trailers on the appletv?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cypher0117 said:

Does cinema mode pull trailers from someplace other than YouTube, or will it only play local trailers on the appletv?

It will use your local trailers as well as content from our trailers plugin, so that will work just fine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
DamendOne
On 16/03/2021 at 05:57, Luke said:

It will use your local trailers as well as content from our trailers plugin, so that will work just fine.

So...could these not be used for Trailers of the local media also? e.g. could the Trailers Plugin be updated to grab "local trailers" automatically ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/18/2021 at 4:45 AM, DamendOne said:

So...could these not be used for Trailers of the local media also? e.g. could the Trailers Plugin be updated to grab "local trailers" automatically ? 

There's really nowhere they can be legally downloaded from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...