I've encountered some problems while downloading media to watch offline (with Emby from the Windows Store, as the regular desktop version doesn't have this feature):
1. External subtitles don't download, which makes this feature for me useless:
- 1.1: I have set my preferred subtitle language in the settings, and always play subtitles.
2. No feedback about current downloads:
- 2.1: When clicking download, you have to dig in the settings to view the downloaded items. Maybe display them, and the download progress, under "My Downloads" on the home screen? If not, maybe a faster way to see all downloaded / downloading files using a cog wheel next to "My Downloads", like in the android app.
- 2.2: The download status goes from "transferring 0%" to "Downloaded". There is no download progress in percentage.
3. The "My Downloads" item on the start screen doesn't refresh when media is downloaded / deleted:
- Downloaded files show up after a restart of the app
- Deleted files are gone after a restart of the app
Number 1 is important to me, 2 and 3 are a mere cosmetic features.
Edited by jellelle, 17 May 2019 - 09:49 AM.