Server - Unhandled Exception

AdrianW

AdrianW

I have the server and MBC running on the same PC - with Media Center full screen most of the time.

Today I updated MBC and hiding behind was this:

vMt5p4Y.png

Here's the "unhandled...txt" log:

Sequence contains no matching element
System.InvalidOperationException
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager.GetSession(String sessionId)
   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager.<ReportSessionEnded>d__11.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MediaBrowser.Dlna.PlayTo.PlayToController.<_SsdpHandler_MessageReceived>d__0.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__5(Object state)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

And here's the server log including the time that this occurred. The time stamp on the "unhandled...txt" log was 30/04/2014 8:10PM

SikSlayer

I too have been having the same problem, but with the server, I wasn't using any clients. I did also have this issue about a month ago, and it went away, but now its happening again. 

Here's my server logs. Hope these help.