No image for collections folder?

sylvio2000
Go to solution Solved by JaScoMa,

sylvio2000

Hi.

I have created the collections with Auto Box sets. Everything is fine so far, but there is no image for this folder. Is there anything I can do to automatically create such a sliced image like for the movies folder?

• Like 1

sylvio2000

This is 2 days ago. I dont think that it shoud take this long ;)

I made a library scan again, but that doesnt help

Happy2Play

I deleted the dynamic image for Collections library on my test system and it hasn't returned after numerous library scans and restarts. beta 4.1.0.1.

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play

I tested deleting TV Shows, Movies and Music library images and they returned on next library scan.  There would appear to be a issue with Collection library.

Happy2Play

I have tried on 2 different portable installs and Collections Library is not regenerating a dynamic folder image. (Home Screen or Library) 

Removed all collections in \data\collections folder and allowed to regenerate no change, deleted the Collection Library and allowed it to regenerate with no change.

Brad Bedwell

I have tried on 2 different portable installs and Collections Library is not regenerating a dynamic folder image. (Home Screen or Library) 

Removed all collections in \data\collections folder and allowed to regenerate no change, deleted the Collection Library and allowed it to regenerate with no change.

Just an FYI I've tried all of this as well and i'm experiencing the same issue.  

BillyBob1

Just an FYI I've tried all of this as well and i'm experiencing the same issue.

Just to throw my hat in the ring, I too am having the same issue running on Beta Docker.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

vmcosco

I just migrated my server and managed to get most everything working.  The did mess up my collections though and inadvertently deleted the library.  I re-created my collections without a problem but now the the library image is the just the generic orange box the says "Collections".  In the past, I deleted the generic "movie theater seating" image and then the library image was replaced by the nice 4-image montage.  There is not an image saved for the library this time so I don't have anything to delete.  Is there another solution to get the montage image back?

vmcosco

I can confirm that refreshing the collections library replaced the generic image with a montage image. The remaining issue is that the montage image grabbed the same collection image for all for 4 parts of the montage. It just so happens that it grabbed the image from the only collection that I created manually: Marvel Universe with nested collections.

cbdudek

I decided to give some specific images a try on My Media libraries with my Emby Server for Windows installation.  I didn't like the way they looked so I removed them.  The Movies and TV Shows both recreated new graphics just fine.  My collections have not.  I have tried rescanning the library a few times.  I have tried a server reboot.  So far no luck and it has been about three days.

How do I get the collections to recreate its image file?

post-239680-0-31193900-1549058737_thumb.jpg