CarlosLima

CarlosLima

Hi,

Is it possible to create submenu on Emby Server? I explain

I separate the collection of movies between Legendados, Dublados and Infantis, but this forces me to have three separate menus in the main menu of Emby Server.

I wish I could have just one Movies menu and when the client clicked on that single menu, a submenu would pop up with the movie options; Voices, Legendados and Infantis.

In order not to remain doubt, I leave an art, being the Main Menu what is seen in the Emby and the Submenu what would be displayed when being clicked.

Thanks for any tip.

Hi,

Is it possible to create submenu on Emby Server? I explain

I separate the collection of movies between Legendados, Dublados and Infantis, but this forces me to have three separate menus in the main menu of Emby Server.

I wish I could have just one Movies menu and when the client clicked on that single menu, a submenu would pop up with the movie options; Voices, Legendados and Infantis.

In order not to remain doubt, I leave an art, being the Main Menu what is seen in the Emby and the Submenu what would be displayed when being clicked.

Thanks for any tip.

post-26813-0-53444000-1547834732_thumb.jpg

Edited by CarlosLima

CarlosLima

Hi.  Not exactly, but, if you were to use folder browsing, you could approximate that...

Thanks for answering. I can't see the bottom image when clicking on the top image? I want to make it easier for the customer.

Edited by CarlosLima