- Genres are messed up. I now have a "Science Fiction" genre and a "Science-Fiction" genre. I have zero movies or tv shows using "Science-Fiction" with the hyphen in the metadata. I specifically have to change this for every single science fiction tv show I add to my library because TVDB uses the name with a hyphen whereas TMDB does not and I want everything to match. When I click on "Science-Fiction" genre under Genres, it brings up all my science fiction movies/shows before the update. I double checked the metadata and nfos and I have it listed as just "Science Fiction" for all those movies/shows. But I also have a "Science Fiction" genre under Genres. If I click on that, it brings up the two science fiction movies I added to the library today post-update. So unless you have a fix, I'm going to have to go through almost 1000 movies and shows and delete the current science fiction genre in the metadata and then re-add it so they all are grouped into the same genre.
- No filter or sorting in Favorites depending on how you reach Favorites. 1. Click on Movies or TV Shows under My Media on the home screen and then click on Favorites from the top bar, it gives you no sorting or filtering. 2. If you click on Favorites from the home screen at the very top (Home / Favorites) then click on Favorite Movies or Favorite TV Shows, it will give you the filter and sorting options. This happens when using a browser on my desktop and also in the Android app.
- When you access Collections from the Home Screen under My Media, there's a single random year listed under every title of each collection. I can't make any sense what the date corresponds to. It's not the year of the earliest or latest movie in the collection. The date doesn't show up under the name of the collection if you go to Movies or TV Shows under My Media first and then select Collections from the top bar.
- All my chapter image extractions just disappeared. Not a big deal. But I'm wondering if all those GBs of images were deleted or do I need to go in and manually do so? I'm running the scan again right now.
- Totals are no longer listed. No idea how many movies or tv shows/episodes I have unless I go into statistics which I do not like at all. I think totals should be listed on just about everything. Movies, TV Shows, Collections, Favorites, Genres, etc.
- The big white bars with arrows to horizontal scroll in various places needs a redesign imo. The look seems out of place with the rest of it.
- I read in one of your comments to another user about the fact that there were so many fundamental changes to the database that its impossible to go back to a previous version. I think in the future it would be wise to give a pop up warning for automatic update users saying that it won't be possible to roll back to a previous version, remind users to do a backup and give the user a chance to defer the update until they are 100% ready. Only on the big updates that really change things like 4.0 did.