106 replies to this topic

#101 zsoltsuhajda OFFLINE  

zsoltsuhajda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Local time: 05:24 PM

Posted 29 May 2019 - 03:42 PM

Yes. Deleted emby and use plex instead. Works well.

#102 nagetech OFFLINE  

nagetech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Local time: 11:24 AM

Posted 04 June 2019 - 09:12 PM

Not that I want to piggy back. But I’ve recently had a similar issue with my Xbox one playing 4K movies. If I have it play the details audio track of 7.1, the movie stutters and pixilates like crazy. If I play in Dolby 5.1, the video plays smoothly but get no audio.

Is this related ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#103 neg99 OFFLINE  

neg99

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Local time: 03:24 PM

Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:43 PM

Not that I want to piggy back. But I’ve recently had a similar issue with my Xbox one playing 4K movies. If I have it play the details audio track of 7.1, the movie stutters and pixilates like crazy. If I play in Dolby 5.1, the video plays smoothly but get no audio.

Is this related ?

Exact same thing going on here and seems to be the same issue. If I choose 7.1 TrueHD it transcodes and my cpu isn’t coping with 4K transcoding yet, playing 5.1 direct plays the 4K video but no audio comes through at all.

#104 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138076 posts
  • Local time: 11:24 AM

Posted 26 August 2019 - 10:34 PM

Are you still running into this with the latest version of the app?

#105 Godfather67 OFFLINE  

Godfather67

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:31 AM

Yes, the problem still persists! The only solution is remuxing without DTS track. It is very disappointing, that you have a sample file till months ago by zsoltsuhajda, but no fixing at all! 

#106 biour OFFLINE  

biour

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 03:08 PM

I've a similar problem.

Lots of movie play fine on the android AP but not on Edge/FireFox/Chrome/Emby theater. There no sound on the second audio track (French mainly AC3 in my case)

The file play fine with VLC.

#107 clollar OFFLINE  

clollar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Local time: 10:24 AM

Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:39 PM

FYI folks, I had a similar problem With the desktop ET app.  I had recently built this computer, so I assumed I had configured my sound device (because it was working fine elsewhere) which is 2 book shelf speaker with a sub plugged into a small but mighty desktop amp/dac combo, plugged into line out  on the PC (speakers).  I was getting sound including dialogue on commercials but when it came back to the football game, I had sound but no commentary.  I couldn't hear anyone speak.  Configuring my sound device fixed it.  It seemed to be set at 5.1, which I don't have hooked up to this PC.  Just thought the info would be helpful. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users