Fanart.tv Image issues

dcol

Yesterday night (8 hours ago), logos were not automatically downloaded yet. I had to download them manually from fanart website and upload them to server.

Enviado desde mi CLT-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Fanart always is hard for pull the data. Since i use Emby, TMDB is more faster to deliver posters and backgounds than Fanart.

is there a way to use TMDB instead of FanArt?

Yesterday night (8 hours ago), logos were not automatically downloaded yet. I had to download them manually from fanart website and upload them to server.

Which folder did you upload them to?

Which folder did you upload them to?

In the movie details, I choose Edit Images, click on the plus symbol, choose the downloaded file, choose the image type (logo, thumb, etc) and click on Upload.

Happy2Play

is there a way to use TMDB instead of FanArt?

TMDB only has poster and backdrop images.  Occasionally there are backdrop images that can be renamed thumb/landscape.ext.

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play

Why are more people not posting about this issue on Fanart forum?

• Like 1

BuddahKat

@@BuddahKat I've been reviewing metadata / images for my movies recently and noticed that when I attempt to search for images (using the 'Edit Images' and then search function) the ones from FanArt don't display at all (see screenshot). Images from MovieDB display fine so maybe FanArt changed something that messed up the parsing? (though the size info is there, just no image...). I've tried in both Emby Theater and the web app and the issue is present in both.

post-193380-0-20527100-1544494553_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luke

Do the images actually exit in your library?

That's the thing. I don't know. I need to check. But I wonder what's the correlation between those logos not displaying and Emby for KODI syncing placeholders from the server (due to this problem) to my clients, therefore "corrupting" the database on the clients somehow?

@@Angelblue05 can you shed shome light?

@@BuddahKat I've been reviewing metadata / images for my movies recently and noticed that when I attempt to search for images (using the 'Edit Images' and then search function) the ones from FanArt don't display at all (see screenshot). Images from MovieDB display fine so maybe FanArt changed something that messed up the parsing? (though the size info is there, just no image...). I've tried in both Emby Theater and the web app and the issue is present in both.

Do you use emby for KODI? If so, is what I wrote in the post above this one, also happening to you?