#81 EODCrafter OFFLINE  

EODCrafter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 783 posts
  • Local time: 01:13 AM
  • LocationSouthEastern USA

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:44 AM

Hello guys do you know how long it takes for them to release license? I made payment yesterday, but from what I saw process is manual for release :(

He's been in the Hospital at last report.

#82 Forzaliberta OFFLINE  

Forzaliberta

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:54 PM

Hello everyone . Sorry for my english. I have a problem when i try to make an export to ".srt" .
It's ok when i export "vod ", but when i export "serie TV " i have a massage error "VIOLATION AT ADDRESS 0096D232" . Can someone have a solution ?
Thanks for all

#83 ERD OFFLINE  

ERD

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Local time: 08:13 AM

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:11 AM

Sorry for the late response - ill try to work on a update this week. I have been hospitalized because of cancer, im back at home now - ill try to bring a new update asap - people waiting for a license - please email me on my paypal email address, and ill send the license asap.

Im starting on a new version of the Xtream Downloader with extended scripts and command line tool.. im also working on a linux and macos version.

[EDIT]

If you have function requests - please post them so i can implement them in the update. I will extend the commandline tool so it will create different folders for seasons, i will also add a function for creating nfo files for the emby library.

Edited by ERD, 03 September 2019 - 08:16 AM.

• revengineer, Senna and EODCrafter like this

#84 EODCrafter OFFLINE  

EODCrafter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 783 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 09:50 AM

Sorry for the late response - ill try to work on a update this week. I have been hospitalized because of cancer, im back at home now - ill try to bring a new update asap - people waiting for a license - please email me on my paypal email address, and ill send the license asap.

Im starting on a new version of the Xtream Downloader with extended scripts and command line tool.. im also working on a linux and macos version.

[EDIT]

If you have function requests - please post them so i can implement them in the update. I will extend the commandline tool so it will create different folders for seasons, i will also add a function for creating nfo files for the emby library.

Get Better Brother! Welcome back!

#85 revengineer OFFLINE  

revengineer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • Local time: 02:13 AM

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:02 PM

I hope you get better soon!

#86 Senna OFFLINE  

Senna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1133 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 03:21 PM

Update Start Post:

https://emby.media/c...er/#entry653694

#87 EODCrafter OFFLINE  

EODCrafter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 783 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 02:14 AM

XtreamDownloader, a direct DOWNLOAD and EXPORT tool (Win7-Win10) for IPTV VOD, to be used with IPTV providers who uses Xtream Codes.

Especially made for users who want to use IPTV VOD DIRECTLY in Emby, so they can use all the library options in Emby, like WATCHED status and RESUME points with Video On Demand from their IPTV provider.

UPDATE:

Until further notice, this tool is end of life.

https://torrentfreak...lice-operation/

Some IPTV Providers are hacking their way into XC V1...May still work with that.

#88 nils12 OFFLINE  

nils12

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 04:45 AM

HI,

I just paid for your app. 

when i put a list to download very often i get "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden". and then i am forced to delete the file and download again. this is manual process, the entire download stops in this situation,

can you make the app "jump" to next file if for some reason it gets stuck

#89 EODCrafter OFFLINE  

EODCrafter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 783 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:03 PM

HI,

I just paid for your app. 

when i put a list to download very often i get "HTTP/1.1 403 forbidden". and then i am forced to delete the file and download again. this is manual process, the entire download stops in this situation,

can you make the app "jump" to next file if for some reason it gets stuck

403 forbidden is coming from the Provider...In other words, they are not allowing external connections of this Nature to scrape there m3u...Sry :(

You Do Realize Xtream Codes is Dead right?

Edited by EODCrafter, 16 October 2019 - 02:04 PM.

#90 nils12 OFFLINE  

nils12

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:32 AM

U dont need xtream codes for this app to work, this app is based on m3u playlist. so provided the url i submit in the app is m3u format it will readand download it. 

the 403 happens because the file does not exists. 

and then the downloader stops, i want the download to proceed to next download instead of stopping, its very painful having to sit and monitor if it stops or not. 

can the developer please have a tick button where we can select to "ignore failed downloads". so the downloader proceeds ? 

#91 Happy2Play OFFLINE  

Happy2Play

Trial and Error

• Moderators
  • 15726 posts
  • Local time: 11:13 PM
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 17 October 2019 - 05:36 AM

U dont need xtream codes for this app to work, this app is based on m3u playlist. so provided the url i submit in the app is m3u format it will readand download it. 

the 403 happens because the file does not exists. 

and then the downloader stops, i want the download to proceed to next download instead of stopping, its very painful having to sit and monitor if it stops or not. 

can the developer please have a tick button where we can select to "ignore failed downloads". so the downloader proceeds

No, it is their software.

05/10/2019 Update

We want to inform you that xtream-codes is not offering any kind of support at the moment ( Through skype or emails etc ) . Any user that pretends to be an administrator of xtream codes or staff member is fake. Do not trust anyone.

Initial Announcement

Our website and services are down due to a preventing examination from italian Authorities. The examination is about a small number of our clients located in Italy. We apologize for any inconveniece although we are not responsible.

Please note that any website or/and service is using our name is fake and we are not in any way associated with them.

Xtream-Codes Team

Edited by Happy2Play, 17 October 2019 - 05:58 AM.

• EODCrafter likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VOD, IPTV, STRM, DOWNLOAD, Video on Demand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users