I added a new small tool for converting M3U to STRM files. This is a command-line tool, if you do not know what command-line tools are, or how they work you probably shouldnt be using it, and use the functions in the Xtream Downloader.
This tool is ment to be a "help" tool for advanced users It allows you to automate the exporting to STRM files of your VOD part of your M3U.
- Only availible for registered licensed users.
- Support most M3U formats (Including Vader Streams! and Xtream-Codes compatible providers)
- Command line tool, you can create a batch script to run it, run it from the registry on Windows startup, or use it with the Task Planner.
- Convert local M3U file to STRM files
- Convert remote M3U file (URL) to STRM files
- Advanced settings through ini file.
This tool will not replace existing STRM files unless you set the -overwrite parameter. You can use the -settings parameter to set a configuration file, where you declare which groups to export to what directory. You can also use the -output parameter, and export all streams to one directory. There is a parameter for checking file extentions (.mkv, .mp4, .avi), for supporting Xtream-Codes compatible providers - where the stream url's have the container extentions.
I added a readme for the tool, you can find the tool in the installation folder, the parameters are also in the readme file - and will show when the program is run without parameters. The program logs to Appdata\Local\Roaming. The program works silent - this means it will not show any error messages, so you will have to check the Logfile if you have any problems.
This is a tool for advanced users, and is availible for registered users. So if you already bought a license - just re-download through the download links above.
If you need help, find bugs - just let me know and ill try to help If you are not familiar with the command line - please use the xtream Downloader Tool.
I added the tool in 2 versions, a portable version that works with the settings.ini file - and a install version (reads license info from registry).
- Fixed support for Vader Streams in the command line tool. Tested and working good!
Edited by ERD, 28 November 2018 - 10:40 AM.