Lee's themes

mariors44

Agree, I also have switched over to Chocolate some couple of months ago (and discovered this theme really rocks also, especially with the latest updates w.r.t. player lately :-) ).

My family also likes it, so no reason for me to switch back to the theme from lee I have purchased... even not when he will ever find the time to fix things... (sorry Lee)

ireme

Yes, I am also very disappointed as Lee has abandoned his themes.

I have returned to Crystal despite not supporting the latest advantages of MB3 but I do not like chocolate (sorry ebr).
My favorite item was Brezze but no longer supports Music Movies and have much crashes.
I think the Mediabrowser team should withdraw Lee themes from the store because a lot of people who buy it and feel cheated after buying because checks that are not usable.

ireme

In my case I bought 3 Lee Themes long time ago including Breeze, and worked fine until there have been changes in MBC and latest updates from Breeze.

The themes were operational time ago but I've really lost faith in the update that never comes and solve problem.

I have tried all Themes and none convince me because I was accustomed to Crystal view since MB2 and was most Breeze seemed.

Anyway, I admire the Lee's work that I think has developed the most innovative themes that exist and do not understand why he has left them.

Also, be sure not to jump the gun on any plug-in purchase.  Utilize the free 14-day trial periods and be sure it works for you before you purchase.

Yes, I am also very disappointed as Lee has abandoned his themes.

I have returned to Crystal despite not supporting the latest advantages of MB3 but I do not like chocolate (sorry ebr).

My favorite item was Brezze but no longer supports Music Movies and have much crashes.

I think the Mediabrowser team should withdraw Lee themes from the store because a lot of people who buy it and feel cheated after buying because checks that are not usable.

We're trying to work it out. In the meantime, why not the new Xenon theme? It looks very promising, and is free.

• Like 1

mariors44

I too bought Roc and crystal when they both came out for 20.00 (10 each) and now I have to use chocolate (free) talk about feeling cheated.

Ebr, 14 day free trail doesn't mean anything when it works fine at the beginning then after updates it turns to crap. That's why I said before there should be no time limit on

on beta's until final release or reset trail period.

In my opinion It just doesn't look good for the MB3 community.

• Like 1

techywarrior

I'm sure all the people who have purchased your themes will be glad to hear that.

A recommendation. If in the future you get really busy at work again, it would do a lot of good for you to pop into the forum even if it's just to post "busy with RL, working on a fix...". I know it may seem like a chore basically post the same thing every few days (or however often you decide) but it would be good customer support for all those people who support your work by purchasing your themes.

Since it had been a while since your last post no one could be sure that you were still working on the updates or if something had happened. And of course, no one wants to answer for you since we don't know if you're busy, or whatever.

• Like 5

leedavies

In my case I bought 3 Lee Themes long time ago including Breeze, and worked fine until there have been changes in MBC and latest updates from Breeze.

The themes were operational time ago but I've really lost faith in the update that never comes and solve problem.

I have tried all Themes and none convince me because I was accustomed to Crystal view since MB2 and was most Breeze seemed.

Anyway, I admire the Lee's work that I think has developed the most innovative themes that exist and do not understand why he has left them.

I'm not gone, just had work commitments over the past few months.  Apologies for my absence.

Updates to address the issues reported by you folks have been in the works for a little while now and will be hitting you guys over the weekend.  More news coming over the weekend.

• Like 2