Auto Organize stuck on older folder name

Fernando

Fernando

Hi,

I'm recently upgrade my storage system to RAID 5 and also change the main media folder name. For example, previously TV Shows were located at F:\Fernando\Series and now at F:\Media\Series. All old libraries at Emby were deleted and added again just in case, but Auto Organize still looking into the right watched folder and moving files to the old structure. I removed the plug in several times and also restarted Emby server every time just in case. Also checked settings for Watched folders and Default Series library at Auto Organize settings and everything is pointing to the new structure so ... what I'm missing?

I'm on Emby server  Version 3.5.3.0 and Auto Organize Version 1.2.8.0 by the way.

Thanks in advance.

Fernando

Hi, it is because of old database entries hanging around in the database. this shouldn't happen anymore following the next release of emby server. thanks.

Fernando

Thanks for the fast response. I assume that uninstalling server and reinstalling everything will be solve the problem, right? Sadly I can't wait until next release without this feature working fine.

• 3 months later...
EmmTee

I'm having the same challenge that Fernando had although it seems to be 1 show that is not being stored in the new location. I'm using Emby 4.0.2.0 and Auto Organize 1.3.7.0. Can I clean out the old db entries without uninstalling/reinstalling? I'm using the Linux version of Emby server.  Thanks!!