Autologin

Perun
Go to solution Solved by horstepipe,

Hi

it is possible to do with Kodi Addon (the one from emby repo) an autologin at start of kodi? I see each time I start kodi the login prog and the profile and need to click on ok/login.

I use in 95% the time ever the same profile on a device and it would be nice to skip this step.

Greetz

Edited by Perun

Angelblue05

If you are talking about the login prompt when switching profile, that is resolved in the beta version already.

If you are talking about the login prompt when switching profile, that is resolved in the beta version already.

5bced2bda1c23_emby.png

Thats the prompt what appears after a start of kodi, I use ever this emby user "parents" and dont have a pass for it. Then I need to click on "Anmelden" (Login). It would be nice if this could work automaticly....

Angelblue05

What version of emby for kodi are you running anyway?

Can you provide the log of when you start Kodi so I can see why this is happening? This would happen if you are switching kodi profile, but otherwise, I've not seen this happen.

• Solution
horstepipe

my clients who still are on the emby for kodi stable channel (server is beta) told me about this behavior, too. I told them to use the emby for kodi beta and now they*re fine :-)

• Like 2