A couple of questions:
1. I have a significant amount of artists lacking metadata (fetches metadata for individual albums) but nothing for the actual artists. Adding the last.fm plugin didn't alter much of that either. A few examples of artists lacking metadata, even after doing individual re-scans: Khalid, Future, Roy Woods, Arty, Billie Eilish. In other words, popular artists with metadata available via MusicBrainz/Last.fm.
2. Plex pulls each artists top tracks as part of the metadata, is this possible with Emby?
3. I've added multiple artists to my favorites, however when I'm selecting the favorite artists section none of them load, i.e the only visible element is the "play all, shuffle, sort by name e.t.c." menu against the dark grey background, see image below.Tried the Android app (Note 8) as well as desktop browser (chrome, no addons).
4.The "More like this" section recommends the same artists for all of them (despite having at least 100 unique artists available) i.e it's not just bad recommendations it's the exact same ones. See image below.
5. What is the simplest method to group collaborative tracks under one artist (i.e tracks with features seem to be picked up and labeled as "artist a, artist b" and I would prefer tracks with feature to be listed under the artist who released them (not as their own collaborative item).
6. The Android app I've installed does not look like the screenshots available on Google Play. Are they taken with one of the premiere themes? I use a Galaxy Note 8 and i'm running the Emby for Android (not the TV app).
I haven't done a complete removal and installation of my server because I spent a significant amount of time marking TV/Movies as watched and I've yet to figure out if/how you could back this up, but I did attempt to remove and recreate the music library (however the favorite artists somehow kept their mark?) so perhaps a clean install of the entire server is what I have to do. Worth noting that the tracks with the problems above have been through Picard prior to being scanned by Emby. My server runs on Linux Mint, but since these questions are about the service and not so much the server, I posted here. If it's in the wrong section please move it.
Thanks in advance.