Search only yields 30 matches

RickPaq

RickPaq

I have thousands of video's across a few directories.  Trying to list and scroll through them is way too slow.   They were originally named by another software product using the original program title followed by a short description.  If I do a search for the program title Zune (as an example) and I have 110 programs that start with Zune, the search will only provide the 1st 30 results.  I can search for a description, and it will find a specific episode fine, however in most cases I don't have the descriptions memorized and I prefer to just scroll through all 110  and then select the one I want to watch.  Can the search results be expanded from 30 to a larger yield, like 100 without impacting scroll performance? 

If I move the 110 episodes to it's own folder,  Emby manages all 110 episodes great, with fast scrolling, but that's labor intensive  to have to move each program into it's own folder.  Increasing the search results to a larger yield would be better, if that's possible.  Thank you.