Filter some keyword from On-Now

Pelon

Pelon

Do a filter when displaying On-now, to exclude "shows' that I don't think anyone will tune into. For example "Off the air", "sign off".

I'm not suggesting removing infomercials as that will be impossible with all posible combinations, but some are very obvious.

I do know that right now there are a lot of other priorities with live-tv, but if it is being revamped, then this is something that can help. 

Well, however we end up doing it, i do agree that the order of On Now should become smarter.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
linedpaper

I think both would be beneficial.  Anything that's "Sign-Off" or "Off-Air" should be not displayed in my opinion.  The stations in question for me were MLB channels.  It's not baseball season so there won't be anything on those stations for quite some time.  That being said, I'm using xTeVe so that I can get more granular in my guide sources and what I'm mapping, so I was able to just disable the channels in the xTeVe proxy, however I'd prefer to eventually do away with the extra app and manage my lineup, etc straight in Emby, but the functionality to allow me to easily filter things out just isn't quite there yet.  

Thanks!