#1 nanuk OFFLINE  

nanuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Local time: 12:37 PM

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:45 AM

Hi Emby Team,

I'm not sure if this is a Emby LG Smart TV App related topic or a generell behavior of all emby apps but

when the On Screen Display is activ/visible during video playback and I press the "Back"-Button on my LG Remote the playback stops and emby jumps back to the "Movie Page" where I can resume or start the movie from the beginning. 

In all other streaming apps (netflix, maxdome, amazon prime...) pressing the Back Button during video playback with OSD activ makes the OSD disapear and the movie continues to play.

I think this would be a nice feature/change :-)

thanx & greetz

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 148965 posts
  • Local time: 06:37 AM

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:18 AM

It's possible for the future, thanks.

#3 CBers OFFLINE  

CBers

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 15540 posts
  • Local time: 11:37 AM
  • LocationKent, England.

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:25 AM

Hi Emby Team,
I'm not sure if this is a Emby LG Smart TV App related topic or a generell behavior of all emby apps but

when the On Screen Display is activ/visible during video playback and I press the "Back"-Button on my LG Remote the playback stops and emby jumps back to the "Movie Page" where I can resume or start the movie from the beginning. 
In all other streaming apps (netflix, maxdome, amazon prime...) pressing the Back Button during video playback with OSD activ makes the OSD disapear and the movie continues to play.

I think this would be a nice feature/change :-)

thanx & greetz

Reported back in February.

https://emby.media/c...p-observations/

Edited by CBers, 24 May 2018 - 11:26 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OSD, Back Button;, Control, On Screen Display

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users