DNG files

danny6869

danny6869

Anyone know how to get other graphic file formats configured in the MBPhoto plugin?  I have the proper codecs installed for DNG, but they will not display, or scan.

danny6869

What do I have to do to get this on the radar for feature requests?  (it'd be great if it was able to handle all formats that proper codecs are installed for)

There is no longer any MBPhoto plug-in.  Photo support is native to the server.  Be sure the plug-in is gone on your system.

icthusman1

There is no longer any MBPhoto plug-in.  Photo support is native to the server.  Be sure the plug-in is gone on your system.

When adding a Photo media folder, MB3 still tells you that a plugin is required to support this. This is very confusing.

When adding a Photo media folder, MB3 still tells you that a plugin is required to support this. This is very confusing.

Where?  The asterisk was removed from the "Photo" type in the list.  Is there somewhere else we forgot?

icthusman1

Where?  The asterisk was removed from the "Photo" type in the list.  Is there somewhere else we forgot?

I must be a version behind then. I will do the update and check again.

icthusman1

I must be a version behind then. I will do the update and check again.

After updating I see that you are correct. I can't view any Photos, but it does recognize them now.

• 2 years later...

I see just a black square instead. I use a linux emby server, maybe some addon soft required? There are no problems with jpg pics in the same folder...

Edited by Ge0rge

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't matter because we use ImageMagick for images. I see an error in your log I'm just not sure what it is yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I reproduced the issue. there are some dependencies missing from our image magick deployment and i have not yet taken the time to figure out everything it requires in order to support dng.

• 1 month later...