Collection (BoxSet) Items Missing

kingy444

AntaresFR

How did you create this collection? what version of emby server?

Created with autobox set plugin, last 81 beta version of the server.

@@GhostRider i tried, without success. I even tried to remove the Man of Steel Collection from emby, checked that the corresponding folder is deleted, then rerun the autobox set task. It recreated the collection with the two items but only the other one is showing in the saga.

I tried to remove Man of Steel from emby then readded it and it didnt worked.

AntaresFR

What art work do you have in the Man of Steel (2013) movie folder? Is there a poster file?

Yes all is here.

post-363485-0-24316500-1546118131_thumb.jpg

It was working good until i replaced the mp4 file with a mkv one and delete the mp4 one.

GhostRider

Not sure what the movieset art work is. There is potentially two poster files. Try removing those two movieset .... jpegs files as a test and manually add Man of Steel to the collection in Emby.

AntaresFR

Same problem.

Just tried to remove the colection from emby and file system, removed man of steel from emby and filesystem.

Made resca of collectons and movies to be sure they are removed.

Readded man of steels, collection rebuild and always the collection show only batman v Superman.

I m sure if I remove the library.db and rebuild it it will be ok.

I m sure there is a "ghost" path to the old mp4 file in the db.

AntaresFR

Plugin removed, all files in programdata/data/collections removed, server restarted, plugin added, server restart, lirary full scan; same problem.

I can see a new collection.xml for man of steel sage, with the 2 movies, right path. But only one in the collection. And the plugin is configured to create collection for at least 2 movies.

I'm sure problem is in the library.db

Only one movie visible, even in collection list.

post-363485-0-01375200-1546126824_thumb.jpg

And things are good in metadata editor for this collection.

post-363485-0-50828600-1546126979_thumb.png

I'll remove and rebuild library.db if I can't find a solution but it's a pain.

Edited by AntaresFR

And the plugin is configured to create collection for at least 2 movies.

But the plugin is gone right?

Happy2Play

What happens if you select "Refresh Metadata-Refresh all metadata" on the "Man of Steel - Saga" collection?

AntaresFR

But the plugin is gone right?

Bah i said i removed it, delete files from programdata/data/collection, restart emby and then i reput the plugin and nothing change, no movie in this collection.

What happens if you select "Refresh Metadata-Refresh all metadata" on the "Man of Steel - Saga" collection?

Same.

This morning i tried to rename the mkv file to mp4, corresponding to the old file name. And surprise, the movie came back in the collection and is visible. I removed it from collection, renamed it to mkv and reput it in collection. Movie not visible.

So i'm sure there is something wrong in the database for collection.

GhostRider

Interesting. When you say removed from collection how did you do this? Editing the XML or in Emby? If the former try putting the mkv file back to mp4 to recreate the entry in the collection. Then in Emby collections select the man of steel saga then select man of steel movie click the ... icon and select remove from collection. Hopefully this will remove the reference to the .mp4 file. Rename back to MKV and readd manually in Emby rather than using the autobox plugin.

Edited by GhostRider

AntaresFR

I just tried to remove the mkv movie from emby via emby, add the mp4 version to emby, removed the mp4 version within emby then re-add mkv version, without success :'(

AntaresFR

I update all, the collection.xml has been rebuild correctly with the two movies inside but emby continue to display one movie, even after many library scans.

I dont know what to do except droping the library.db to let it rebuild correctly.

But i'm sure you can easily reproduce the problem.

- Use an emby with the autobox set plugin

- Run the task to build collection set

- Dont touch emby but replace one mp4 movie for exemple in the collection in the filesystem with an mkv version and drop the mp4 for the filesystem.

- Update the corresponding item within embyy, it now show the mkv in place of the mp4

- Rerun the autobox plugin task, the corresponding XML file should show the mkv in place of the mp4 for the item you have changed, it's ok.

- But the collection will show only other items, not the new mkv one.

I could make a zip of the nfo of the two movies in man of steel collection and the collection.xml file before droping the library.db and make another zip after the drop when the library.db has been rebuild but i'm sure the three files will be exactly the same. Problem is in library.db, there should be a wrong reference to the mp4 file link to the collection somewhere or maybe it is looking for a wrong poster file like the op of the topic suggested days ago.

Edited by AntaresFR

Happy2Play

I update all, the collection.xml has been rebuild correctly with the two movies inside but emby continue to display one movie, even after many library scans.

I dont know what to do except droping the library.db to let it rebuild correctly.

But i'm sure you can easily reproduce the problem.

- Use an emby with the autobox set plugin

- Run the task to build collection set

- Dont touch emby but replace one mp4 movie for exemple in the collection in the filesystem with an mkv version and drop the mp4 for the filesystem.

- Update the corresponding item within embyy, it now show the mkv in place of the mp4

- Rerun the autobox plugin task, the corresponding XML file should show the mkv in place of the mp4 for the item you have changed, it's ok.

- But the collection will show only other items, not the new mkv one.

I could make a zip of the nfo of the two movies in man of steel collection and the collection.xml file before droping the library.db and make another zip after the drop when the library.db has been rebuild but i'm sure the three files will be exactly the same. Problem is in library.db, there should be a wrong reference to the mp4 file link to the collection somewhere or maybe it is looking for a wrong poster file like the op of the topic suggested days ago.

@@Happy2Play are you able to reproduce with these steps?

Can you zip that collections folder and the item nfo files and post here.

This test was on portable Windows 3.5.3.0.  Follow steps and New mkv version discovered and appeared outside collection until Library Scan or running Refresh Box Sets.  Only issue would be mp4 remained in the collection.xml also.

Performed test on Windows 3.6.0.82, Collection.xml updated old file path with new file (mp4 to mkv) and collection items appear properly in UI after Refresh Box Sets or Library Scan.

Edited by Happy2Play