Emby Cloud Google Drive

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

For God's sake, I've turned all the embi li on Github, I've linked my drive to Emby's GDrive plugin and nothing to do with any sort of synchronization / playback through the cloud. 5abfda3c57478_12.jpg

5abfda4ec50cc_13.jpg Where can I go wrong or does not have Emby's feature Play the GDrive Stream anymore?

For God's sake, I've turned all the embi li on Github, I've linked my drive to Emby's GDrive plugin and nothing to do with any sort of synchronization / playback through the cloud. Where can I go wrong or does not have Emby's feature Play the GDrive Stream anymore?

InMemoriam

That would not be the scenario GDrive> Emby Server> Emby Client? The client would request the media for the Emby Server and it would move to the Cloud to reproduce being free of the stress of transcoding and transmitting if the file was not in the cloud?

That would not be the scenario GDrive> Emby Server> Emby Client? The client would request the media for the Emby Server and it would move to the Cloud to reproduce being free of the stress of transcoding and transmitting if the file was not in the cloud?

Hi, the current release of Emby Server has an issue with this and we are working on resolving it for the next release of Emby Server, thanks !

InMemoriam

Damn, I bought only to test whether this was well run function of Emby with google drive ... and neither has as one of pause in the use license ... = (

InMemoriam

This is resolved for the next release of Emby Server, thanks.

Luke, 

explains in a summarized way for a layman, the google drive with the emby works the way I really did. Emby Serv searches the files in GDrive and transmits them to the Player when requested. Why do I already have my media in GDrive, or would I have to upload the files through the emby to Gdrive, what would it be like to play it for the Client / Player? Some illustrations would go well, have little content on the same explaining on the web.

• 1 month later...
gsites

Hello
Cloud Sync not working with Gdrive?
I can not make it work, the option does not appear for gdrive.

We need to update the plugin for the latest server release, thanks.

gsites

We need to update the plugin for the latest server release, thanks.

Hello Luke,

this error of not saving is because of the problem that will be solved in the next update?

5af958d977bde_emby20180514a.jpg

I signed emby premiere to test CLOUD SYNC, I have thought it will expire my monthly license and I have not yet been able to test whether to continue signing emby or not. Cloud Sync is one of the only functions I need that are only in the premiere emby. I'm very fond of Emby, I really, really do. I always keep expecting good things to happen to EMBY.

Long live to Emby!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have Premiere account, and I can not access my google drive, I've already done the setup on Emby. What is the way to access the screens that are on your wiki?

5b160f501edd9_Semttulo.png

5b160f7320bfa_Semttulos.png

5b160f82b7c2c_Semttuloa.png

Hi, the plugin requires a compatibility update for the latest version of Emby server. We are currently working on that. Thanks.

gsites

the version I'm using

5b1de7de1e4ef_20180610emby.jpg

My emby premiere wins day 2018-06-14. And I have not tested if cloudsync works the way I need it. I'm sad about it. I will not renew and wait without having to use the best function of the emby.

5b1de866c9258_20180610embya.jpg

El Gordito

Is this broken in every version? Is there a combination that still works?  I am headed out for a business trip and would love to watch some movies.  Cannot stream from home as my BW is too low. :-/

Thanks!

El Gordito

Is this broken in every version? Is there a combination that still works?  I am headed out for a business trip and would love to watch some movies.  Cannot stream from home as my BW is too low. :-/

Thanks!

Kind of a bummer no one cares enough, in more that a week, to say either way. 

crono141

I just dumped plex for emby because their cloud sync with google drive was broken.  Now I find that Emby's is broken as well?  Any ETA on a fix.  Also, I'm new to Emby and its plugins.  Will they update automatically, or do I need to update manually?

We're aiming for a new server release about a week from now. We'll have the updated plugins ready when the new release launches. Thanks.

• Like 1