314 replies to this topic

#41 farside847 OFFLINE  

farside847

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Local time: 08:22 AM

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

I converted my directories and it is working much better now. Thanks again!

I noticed something else that might be a configuration error on my part. In the roku app when you select a movie and land on the movie detail page the theme plays as expected. But then if you press right or left on the remote to bring up the next movie in the list the old theme continues to play. Is there a setting that will tell the roku to play the theme for the new movie displayed?

Thanks!

#42 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1164 posts
  • Local time: 04:22 PM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:53 AM

I converted my directories and it is working much better now. Thanks again!

I noticed something else that might be a configuration error on my part. In the roku app when you select a movie and land on the movie detail page the theme plays as expected. But then if you press right or left on the remote to bring up the next movie in the list the old theme continues to play. Is there a setting that will tell the roku to play the theme for the new movie displayed?

Thanks!

That sounds to me like a bug. Unfortunately its one out of my control, these plugins supply the media to MBS, how all of the clients handle them is up to them. I would recommend posting in the roku forums. :-D

#43 farside847 OFFLINE  

farside847

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Local time: 08:22 AM

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:52 AM

Will do, thanks for the reply!

#44 Boinkers OFFLINE  

Boinkers

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 05:22 PM

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:34 AM

Hi, I get the following error when trying to update Theme Songs:

2014-12-03 07:30:07.4230 Error - App: Movie Theme Songs - Error downloading movie theme song for Snowpiercer
 Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Resolvers.EntityResolutionHelper' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.0.5445.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
 System.TypeLoadException
    at MediaBrowser.Plugins.MovieThemeSongs.Search.LocalMovieThemeSongDownloader.<DownloadMovieThemeSongForItem>d__1.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
    at MediaBrowser.Plugins.MovieThemeSongs.Search.LocalMovieThemeSongDownloader.DownloadMovieThemeSongForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml)
    at MediaBrowser.Plugins.MovieThemeSongs.ScheduledTasks.LocalMovieThemeSongDownloadTask.<Execute>d__8.MoveNext()

Any idea what could be the problem?

#45 ebr ONLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 47484 posts
  • Local time: 10:22 AM

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:00 AM

http://mediabrowser....hread/?p=153629

#46 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1164 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:57 PM

Thanks ebr

Sorry all, I've been away for the last week or so and just got back today. The plugins are all fixed and released. 1.1.1.1 is the version you need for the latest mbs release.

#47 jj12345 OFFLINE  

jj12345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Local time: 11:22 AM

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

I would gladly support it in the future, however, im at the mercy of MBS in terms of the way it expects the media. If it was somehow supported by the server then i could add the option.

I would personally recommend you switch to individual folders and save meta data locally for each movie, I find things so much easier the manage that way.

For those of us unwilling to reorganize our movies is there a way to turn off the theme for our non-boxset folders while leaving the feature on for boxsets?

#48 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1164 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:12 PM

For those of us unwilling to reorganize our movies is there a way to turn off the theme for our non-boxset folders while leaving the feature on for boxsets?

Not at the minute, It could definitely be added as a feature in a later release.

#49 2webbed OFFLINE  

2webbed

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:55 AM

Hi

I had puchased the 4 pack awhile ago.

My windows machine recently crashed.

I installed Emby on my new server using the Docker install.

Now all 4 of your plugins indicate trial expired.

How do I get the license back?

My supporter key is working but apparrently it no longer knows about your plugins.

Thanks so much.

#50 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1164 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

Hey, @2webbed,

The licences are tied to your supporter key so as soon as you put it back in, you should be back up and running. Have you tried restarting the Emby Server Instance?

Failing that, drop me an email or a PM with you email address and supporter key and i'll get you sorted :-)

#51 gihayes OFFLINE  

gihayes

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, La. USA

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:39 PM

I purchased your theme pack from your website in May of 2015 but it has never worked.

I have all four of the plugins installed (Theme Videos, Movie Theme Videos, Tv Theme Songs and Movie Theme Songs).

I still have the PayPal receipt, and transaction number.

All of the plugins say: The trial period for this feature has expired

I am registered on PayPal with several email addresses and I think the email address associated with the purchase may be different from the one associated with my emby Lifetime Supporter Key.

My emby email address is one of those registered with PayPal.

What can I do?

Thanks

Greg

#52 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 139873 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:53 PM

I purchased your theme pack from your website in May of 2015 but it has never worked.

I have all four of the plugins installed (Theme Videos, Movie Theme Videos, Tv Theme Songs and Movie Theme Songs).

I am registered on PayPal with several email addresses and I think the email address associated with the purchase may be different from the one associated with my emby Lifetime Supporter Key.

What can I do?

Thanks

Greg

first thing to do is make sure your supporter key is entered into the server under help -> supporter key

#53 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1164 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:01 PM

What can I do?

Thanks

Greg

Hey Greg,

Drop me a PM with you details and im sure we'll get you sorted out! :-)

#54 gihayes OFFLINE  

gihayes

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, La. USA

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:37 PM

first thing to do is make sure your supporter key is entered into the server under help -> supporter key

Thank for the reply Luke,

My supporter key  is installed correctly and working with all my other plugins.

#55 GhostRider OFFLINE  

GhostRider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:15 AM

Hi

I have a licensed Movie Theme Songs Plugin. Some theme songs have been downloaded but only a small percentage, around 6%, of my movies have a theme song.  Is this a typical hit rate for a theme song being available?

Many thanks

#56 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1164 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:59 PM

Hey,

The seems a lot lower than I'd expect. 

Can you give me some debug (make sure it's enabled under Advanced in the web dashboard) logs please.

Reboot emby server, wait for it to initialise and finish all other scheduled tasks it might be running. run the theme scheduled task, waiting for it to finish then upload the log somewhere private and send me a link and I'll be able to work out whats what.

If you're fairly new to running it, it's worth pointing out that the servers do load balance and will drip feed the themes when they're under load so it may take a week or so before all themes that match your media are downloaded.  

• GhostRider likes this

#57 GhostRider OFFLINE  

GhostRider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:33 AM

Hey,

The seems a lot lower than I'd expect. 

Can you give me some debug (make sure it's enabled under Advanced in the web dashboard) logs please.

Reboot emby server, wait for it to initialise and finish all other scheduled tasks it might be running. run the theme scheduled task, waiting for it to finish then upload the log somewhere private and send me a link and I'll be able to work out whats what.

If you're fairly new to running it, it's worth pointing out that the servers do load balance and will drip feed the themes when they're under load so it may take a week or so before all themes that match your media are downloaded.  

Hi many thanks and apologies for the delay, had a few issues to sort out. I am away for awhile now so will process the logs next weekend.

I have been running the plug-in for a long while so wondered if there was away to make it do a deeper refresh than the scheduled scan?

Edited by GhostRider, 28 February 2016 - 05:33 AM.

#58 Teddy OFFLINE  

Teddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationMadrid (SPAIN)

Posted 11 March 2016 - 02:23 PM

radeon ,

I do not know if the behavior is normal but when I refresh "Download Local Movie Theme Songs" even without there being any new movie, takes a long time.

I remember long ago took only a few seconds or minutes if new items.

#59 Teddy OFFLINE  

Teddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationMadrid (SPAIN)

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:51 PM

They are really working the Radeon themes?

Is no more than 0% and ends after 12 seconds.

I do not know if it is widespread or have a local problem.

Edited by Teddy, 30 March 2016 - 04:52 PM.

#60 radeon OFFLINE  

radeon

Advanced Member

• Developers
  • 1164 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:52 PM

the indexter domain is down at the minute and has been since 4pm today so nothing will work until thats back up. Working on resolving now

• Teddy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Movie Themes, Radeon, Theme Music, Movie Theme Music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users