ROC v1.2.0.0 now live

leedavies

leedavies

Time for a long overdue big version number change...

• Smoother scrolling
  • Button press animation improved

Next up, getting Breeze and Crystal updated with all the latest goodies...

Jimmy

Lee i really appreciate all your effords but even in the new version the coverflow view is not that good as it was at 1.10 flawless and smooth.

The one you have implement in the last versions is sluglish and jerky to my eyes and far away than the original.

Please bring back the previous one!!!

Deihmos

Also season name icon is off screen in detail view. This season has 5 seasons but where is the icon name? The seasons do change if I go up and down. I also agree with the coverview and thumbview. It is a bit too jerky and isn't easy on the eyes.

532a15acc3974_Untitled.jpg

Edited by Deihmos
  • Like 1

mgarman

Lee i really appreciate all your effords but even in the new version the coverflow view is not that good as it was at 1.10 flawless and smooth.

The one you have implement in the last versions is sluglish and jerky to my eyes and far away than the original.

Please bring back the previous one!!!

I agree, the tilt, flip and zoom action in coverview and thumpview are jumpy still. When doing fast continuous presses to get to the next cover the view becomes distorted and you can no longer see what's happening. Also a long press starts smooth but after a while turns to jerky fast and not clear.

On the positive side, ROC has now a beautiful, EHS. I also like the way the Recently Added do not update until you click on it. In other themes they take a bit of time to populate when you move across your categories and you have to wait.

mgarman

Edited by mgarman
  • Like 2

aspdend

I agree, the tilt, flip and zoom action in coverview and thumpview are jumpy still. When doing fast continuous presses to get to the next cover the view becomes distorted and you can no longer see what's happening. Also a long press starts smooth but after a while turns to jerky fast and not clear.

On the positive side, ROC has now a beautiful, EHS. I also like the way the Recently Added do not update until you click on it. In other themes they take a bit of time to populate when you move across your categories and you have to wait.

mgarman

I agree, this version still looks horribly jerky and jumpy I'm afraid

JayAre

Also season name icon is off screen in detail view. This season has 5 seasons but where is the icon name? The seasons do change if I go up and down. I also agree with the coverview and thumbview. It is a bit too jerky and isn't easy on the eyes.

532a15acc3974_Untitled.jpg

Having the same issues with Detail View also.  The TV Series Season list are either missing or it's way off screen on the bottom, left.  I would prefer the Season list to be on the left but centered and not the current bottom location.

leedavies

New build coming shortly. Super smooth scrolling and detail view list/season name alignment fixed.

Just doing final testing now.

• Like 2

Deihmos

One question. Why are entire seasons included in recently added? Included in recently added is the recently added episode plus the season folder with all the episodes I already looked at.

Sent from my HP ENVY 17 Leap Motion SE NB PC using Tapatalk

leedavies

One question. Why are entire seasons included in recently added? Included in recently added is the recently added episode plus the season folder with all the episodes I already looked at.

Chocolate behaves the same for me - I don't it's a theme-specific thing.  How about your end?

Deihmos

leedavies, on 22 Mar 2014 - 08:19 AM, said:

Chocolate behaves the same for me - I don't it's a theme-specific thing. How about your end?

I don't see the same behavior in chocolate. In chocolate all I get are the newly added episodes. For instance, I have the TV show Hannibal. Included in recently added is Season 1, Season 2 and the episode from yesterday.

Edited by Deihmos

leedavies

Hmmm, ok,

Have looked into this further and the problem is caused by the MBC datamodel reporting a season folder as a "playable item".  Maybe it's always been this way or maybe something changed in a recent update.  I don't know.

Either way, ROC 1.2.3.0 is up with a fix for this.

Dibbes

Hi,

Eventhough the cover flow is slightly better, it still seems jumpy on large collections, that is if the selector doesn't jump back to a random item.

On smaller collections (less than 50) the coverflow seems to either jump items completely (not being able to select this item at all) or jumps directly to the "view" icon when using the Microsoft 1039 remote. It works when using the mouse, but as I said, jumpy.

By the way, the season display is only when displaying unaired items. If that's turned off, it works perfectly.

Windows 7 with MCE / MediaBrowser Classic Version 3.0.140.0 3-14.1 / ROC 1.2.3.0

Edited by Dibbes

Jimmy

Hi,

Eventhough the cover flow is slightly better, it still seems jumpy on large collections, that is if the selector doesn't jump back to a random item.

On smaller collections (less than 50) the coverflow seems to either jump items completely (not being able to select this item at all) or jumps directly to the "view" icon when using the Microsoft 1039 remote. It works when using the mouse, but as I said, jumpy.

By the way, the season display is only when displaying unaired items. If that's turned off, it works perfectly.

Windows 7 with MCE / MediaBrowser Classic Version 3.0.140.0 3-14.1 / ROC 1.2.3.0

same as here

• 1 month later...
bxsteez

Does anyone notice an enormous lag when loading MBC?  Other themes boot into the interface pretty fast but ROC sits there waiting to load the EHS screen.  Maybe its only on my PC.