Photo

How to organize TV clips

Organization

Best Answer Luke , 05 January 2018 - 01:05 PM

hi @radioactivesqrl, I think setting up an emby library using the "home videos" content type should suit this nicely. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 radioactivesqrl OFFLINE  

radioactivesqrl

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Local time: 09:02 PM

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:00 PM

I am trying to find the best way to organize a set of DVDs which contain "best of ..." clips from a TV show. it isn't really a movie since it's based on a TV show. When I attempt to load metadata for it, I can only find information within TheMovieDB but not TheTVDB.

I'd like to have the random access to specific clips, but putting it in as a TV series just doesn't seem to fit since I don't have full episodes let alone full seasons. Also, I don't have the originating TV show to put these along side; just the clips.

The sticky post about library organization doesn't seem to apply to this particular case.

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 148764 posts
  • Local time: 08:02 PM

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:05 PM   Best Answer

hi @radioactivesqrl, I think setting up an emby library using the "home videos" content type should suit this nicely. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

• radioactivesqrl likes this

#3 radioactivesqrl OFFLINE  

radioactivesqrl

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Local time: 09:02 PM

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:27 PM

I do wish that it had the ability to play all in sequence, but this is probably the best option for something like this.

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 148764 posts
  • Local time: 08:02 PM

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:35 PM

Hi, you can play in sequence. just hit play all on a folder, or hit "play all form here" on an individual video.

Let us know if this helps. thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Organization

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users