Music Playlist

bored

@@marktaff I literally just left changes to fix your issue. This does have a problem, the changes I made do not create a placeholder image if your playlists lack one. So my changes aren't complete. The pretty placeholder image is what others handle. Once they complete what is missing in my changes it will appear in the beta app. Just letting you know I did fix the problem and the changes are in. :)

Happy2Play

Do your playlists appear in the web client?

I just created a playlist and it appeared below Latest Music. 

v.113

@@Happy2Play they are restricted to just that. In order to see playlists on Roku you have to create them in emby. But what if the playlist already exist and the emby server just imports/scans them in and recognizes them as a playlist? It is these playlist not working correctly because of that restriction. I removed that restriction of MediaTypes: "Audio" from playlists. Which is exactly how the web client does it. Once I made that change imported or created playlists now show.

Now whether both work or behave the same. Hmm. But this does make them appear now. Keep in mind these are still bound by parentId. Which once in a music library becomes restricted to the parentId, without restricting it just to "Audio". The parentId restricts to music no need to restrict further. This is why it will still contain only playlists from the music library.

Edited by speechles