• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 epete OFFLINE  

epete

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Local time: 01:43 PM

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:01 PM

I just purchased emby premier and schedules direct.  This is the first time I have played around with this software and I need help understanding where I go to configure the channels that are available on my HDHomerun.

When using the HDHomerun utility, I get about 70 channels, after adding the tuner to emby and entering my zip code in the schedules direct account and same zip code on the schedules direct interface in emby, I only see 7 channels.

I have been browsing through all of the pages in emby (logged in on my single account through anther PC).  I cannot find where I go to add or remove channels that display in the guide.  Maybe I need to be logged in on the computer that the server is running on?

#2 epete OFFLINE  

epete

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:33 PM

i now see i need to be on the pc running the server.  I had restrict channels marked as favorite set.  I am wondering where I mark channels as favorite

#3 AlKaHall OFFLINE  

AlKaHall

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Local time: 12:43 PM

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:45 PM

Go to the IP address of the tuner in a browser and you can mark channels as favorites from the channel lineup link.

#4 epete OFFLINE  

epete

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:52 PM

oh, nice.  So now I can mark the stars next to the channels I want and can then go back to emby ad check "restrict channels marked as favorite" again.

#5 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 45381 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:18 PM

You can also just disable them on the HDHR and then you don't have to do anything in Emby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HDHomerun, Channels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users