[Optional] Donate Button

Untoten

Untoten

That's correct.  The only options at this point are to purchase a license.  We cannot accept actual "donations".

Thanks for your continued support!

Why is that I am curious? Not even a paypal link on the website?

It violates the policy of many of the app stores. The best thing to do is just repurchase emby premiere and then just immediately cancel the recurring charge.

Thanks for your support !

• Like 2

And our payment providers.

The issue is that a "commercial" operation accepting something called a "donation" potentially looks deceptive from the point of view of the customer so they will not allow it.

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

Just create an "information page" for the server and provide an HTML or Markdown field to fill it. Provide some boilerplate text for this page.  Or leave it blank. Apps and the Web Client can provide a link to display it if it has content. Server owners can put anything they want into it without violating any store or payment provider policies.

Edited by Koleckai Silvestri

andyblac644

i just continue to pay monthly, so i keep donating :D, maybe have an option to pay a smaller amount as "Life Time, Bonus" or something ?

Edited by andyblac644

Is there a way to donate to the Emby team when you already have a Lifetime/Major version pass?

Hi, yes you can always purchase Emby Premiere again. Thanks !