Time stamp of video doesn't match that of Emby's dashboard

TehEpikDuckeh

TehEpikDuckeh

Hi, whenever I am playing a TV Show (and possibly movies, haven't tested) and I skip ahead to, let's say, 20 minutes, the time stamp on Emby's dashboard doesn't match up; it'll be ~40 seconds to a good minute off. So, 20 minutes that's shown on screen will say ~21-22 minutes on the dashboard. Now, let's say you're 20 minutes in (dashboard says 21) and you were to stop playing the video and do something else, then you'd come back and resume the content, it'll put you to that 21 minutes that the dashboard says. This difference seems to get worse every time you skip ahead/behind.

Attached are the logs from FFMpeg and the server.

Thanks for the report. We have some changes to the app in progress that I think should resolve this. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you please re-start the app and confirm that you are running version 1.0.20 and then see if this is still a problem?

Thanks.

TehEpikDuckeh

Still happening, ATV Emby v1.0.20.

Attached are the logs of FFMpeg and Emby Server.

corey

For what it's worth I can't repeat this. I see two stop events in the logs:

2017-07-09 13:29:18.6738 Info SessionManager: Playback stopped reported by app tvOS 1.0.20 playing Mr. Success. Stopped at 1865001 ms
2017-07-09 13:29:34.7970 Info SessionManager: Playback stopped reported by app tvOS 1.0.20 playing Mr. Success. Stopped at 1869001 ms

That equates to roughly 31 min 5 sec and 31 min 9 sec respectively. Do you recall the time on the player when you stopped playback?

TehEpikDuckeh

I stopped at both 30 minutes 4 seconds, and 40 minutes and 3 seconds. You can see that the server reports it a minute off or 2.

@@TehEpikDuckeh, we have other changes to the app in progress, and some internal updates that need to be made, so right now we would prefer to get those things done first in the event that it may resolve this. If it doesn't, then we'll look at it more closely. Thanks !

Is there a beta you could put me on from the App Store?

Not at this time.  Sorry.